Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you become a curry in exchange for 5 inches of height?

Sacrifice your skin to gain height?

• Total voters
Schery6

Schery6

Kike extERminator
-
01D1903F 2E2A 42F9 A2D3 5837217827C0

This is the skin color you will inherit. Would you do it?

already curry and 5'5, might as well get a free stat boost

Yes, foids love tanned skin

i already have the skin tone of a curry lol i wouldnt be sacrificing anything

Yes without question, tall curries don't get affected by ethnic tax as much as short ethnics. Also dark skin shouldn't be a big problem because it can be bleached or at least caramelised/lightened a bit, and then you can also wear contact lenses and larp as mixed race curry.

Last edited:
Yes, free 5 inches of height and I am already curry. 6 feet here I come

Already curry so didn't vote.

For those who aren't, keep in mind curry skin tone changes a lot based on lighting, time in the sun, and camera.

fuck that, i'd sacrifice my height to gain skin. a 5'5 white twink has a better chance via oofy doofy than a tall ethnic does

I think I'd still be subhuman if I was a 5'8 curry.

No. Women do not like ethnic men

law of equivalent exchange

I'd be at least 6'4 not bad

Useless anyways, even tanned I wouldn't get anything and the opposite probably applies to you too
Hard doubt. If I was lighter skinned I'd have so many more things to look forward to and I can assure my depression would vanish 100%

Hard doubt. If I was lighter skinned I'd have so many more things to look forward to and I can assure my depression would vanish 100%
Fakecel then? Just bleach your skin theory

5'8" mayos do better than 6'2" curries

I'll remain 5'5 muttcel, I won't be able to niggermax otherwise.

curry is death. it is known :feelsstudy:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55SZPG5Q5w

Aside from the personality cope, they are saying their true preferences.

I have pale skin and foids do prefer tanned skin, pardos get more foids than whites

When foids say they like tan skin they mean a more orange-brown or pink-brown color, not chocolate-brown.

My cousin has darker skin than me but his face is still pinkish and yeah he moss me. I am also pale

If all it meant was the shade of my skin changing but I get to stay exactly who I am otherwise, then absolutely. It is a nobrainer

Already a curry and 6'2 so no

i would become curry just to arrangemarriagemaxx

So I would be 6'7 and keep the same skin colour (I'm half-Nigger), I'll take it!!! I see curries with White women all the time, I see more curry men with Euro women than Euro men with curry women. At least I'd be considered normal height in my country and not be height-mogged 24/7. :cryfeels:

The bloke from the picture looks 80% Aryan 20% Dravidian, if you picked someone who's the reverse I wouldn't have picked the extra inches, but for such a light-skinned Indian... Hell yeah.

Yes; I would be like high 6'3 or 6'4 but since I were thick shoes, I would be over 6'5 when I am out which is lifefuel. The Indian looks light skin so it is not a big negative and leamaxing or face surgery can improve the face which should be cheaper than the height boost from leg lengthening surgery.

Last edited:
[UWSL]Color is not a problem, with chemically induced vitiligo I become as white as an albino, the curry phenotype/race(skull) is what is extremely difficult to change.[/UWSL]

Assuming I’d still grow the additional inches I would get regardless? Yes

I'd be a 6' curry, it could work

Yes, because then I would be gigachad height with a possibly ugly face. 5s and 6s would go wild for me.