Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you be with a woman who is bigger than you in frame and size?

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-

Are you only asking this because you're a manlet currycel lusting after non curry foids who probably mog you

If she was genuinely attracted to me, maybe, but that would never happen

Are you only asking this because you're a manlet currycel lusting after non curry foids who probably mog you
I also lust after thick curry foids. This morning here in curryland, a skinny framelet was holding hands with a thick girl who size mogged him big time with her thick thighs and calves. As soon as I saw them, I started following them. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I also lust after thick curry foids. This morning here in curryland, a skinny framelet was holding hands with a thick girl who size mogged him big time with her thick thighs and calves. As soon as I saw them, I started following them. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Mogs me for going outside to stalk couples

Yuh :ahegao:
Like a girl I used to work with. God damn she was giant (in a good way). Probably like 6ft and 160lbs, her ass was perfect. Jerkoff fuel ngl

Yuh :ahegao:
Like a girl I used to work with. God damn she was giant (in a good way). Probably like 6ft and 160lbs, her ass was perfect. Jerkoff fuel ngl
Should've raped her.

No, i take care of myself why shouldnt i aslo get a gf who is not fat either. Being short is not a choice but being fat is and if she is fat it also means she has no self control and other issues.

She's still shorter in the pic.
In general, if the man is framecel and is shorter, weaker than this gf with narrow shoulders and thinner wrists, then such relationships wouldn't work.
I never seen such couples in real life and female would see you as a child, not a man.

Yes but I wouldn't enjoy it. Or maybe I would. Sex would be hot cause it'll be a struggle.

would fuck but not long term relationship