Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you be with a girl if she was uneducated?

Would you be with a girl if she was uneducated?

• Yes

Votes: 54 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters
Hector Barbossa

Hector Barbossa

Manlet piratecel, high inhib recruitcel & drunkcel
★★★★
If you had the opportunity to be with a girl who was loyal to you, but who was a total retard who would contribute next to nothing to the relationship besides intimacy, would you go for it? I'm talking about a girl who would not even have graduated high school, or even done any kind of college.

why not? im uneducated

also theres lot of dumbos who graduate so i cant understand your thinking

Of course i would jfl, all women are dumb and its not like i couldnt teach her basic things

If you had the opportunity to be with a girl who was loyal to you, but who was a total retard who would contribute next to nothing to the relationship besides intimacy, would you go for it? I'm talking about a girl who would not even have graduated high school, or even done any kind of college.
Can she cook and clean ? Cant say no to that :feelsEhh:

Of course i would jfl, all women are dumb and its not like i couldnt teach her basic things
This guy gets it

Can she cook and clean ? Cant say no to that :feelsEhh:
Yes, she'd be able to do stuff around the house - she just wouldn't have a degree or any formal achievement to her name at all. Personally, I'd be split. Because I could always learn how to clean or cook, and if that were the case, she'd just be a burden.

its preferable for them not to be educated in anything I don't tell them to be educated in

also theres lot of dumbos who graduate so i cant understand your thinking
I'm not talking about bullshit degrees like african studies or underwater basket weaving - I mean like STEM or business or something vaguely useful.

Would take her over some gender studies major any day of the week

I'm not talking about bullshit degrees like african studies or underwater basket weaving - I mean like STEM or business or something vaguely useful.
there are no women on stem lol

This shouldn't even be a question. Educated whores are degenerate cunts while uneducated ones can be turned into trad wives.

Imagine a foid having rights to education

I really like Monika on many fronts because she is quite educated and she can look at herself and be self reflecitve which I think is a good quality to have.

I'm by no means saying I'm super smart or mega educated. I'm a retard I'm only 15 but I think a certain level of intelligence is key to making any long lasting relationship.

This shouldn't even be a question. Educated whores are degenerate cunts while uneducated ones can be turned into trad wives.
Depends on the degree - but most are just sluts for Chad for 4 years. I personally think it'd be nice to have a second income, but that's wishful thinking.

Imagine a foid having rights to education
Talibanpilled
I think a certain level of intelligence is key to making any long lasting relationship.
Maybe so - but where is that line? How much intelligence/education is enough, and how much is too much?

Educated woman = a woman with a large student debt.

Yes without second thoughts. Being loyal to me is enough also im stupid and uneducated.
I really like Monika on many fronts because she is quite educated and she can look at herself and be self reflecitve which I think is a good quality to have.

I'm by no means saying I'm super smart or mega educated. I'm a retard I'm only 15 but I think a certain level of intelligence is key to making any long lasting relationship.
Just because someone is not school smart doesnt mean he is socially and emotionally stupid and cant take care of himself

The less (((educated))) the better.

Yes without second thoughts. Being loyal to me is enough also im stupid and uneducated also.

Just because someone is not school smart doesnt mean he is socially and emotionally stupid and cant take care of himself
I mean I agree but I feel like school smarts is also a really huge aspect of a persons mentality

Yes, I would.
As long as she makes a good mother and proves that she's willing to take her time with kids, nothing else matters.

Yes, I would.
As long as she makes a good mother and proves that she's willing to take her time with kids, nothing else matters.
Agreed - being a good mother is paramount. If she can raise good children and handle the stress that comes with such an obligation, that's all a man can ask for. Of course, that's fucking rare as hell in the west.

There's a link between high divorce/cheating rates and women with higher education.
Essentially, you're a cuck if you voted no.
Can you post a link or any sources? I'm not tryin to argue or an anything I'm just interested

Intelligence isn't based on level of academic indoctrination tbh.

Nah man I want her to go to college to get ran thro.... I mean experience and education

I'd prefer her to be adorably retarded.

a total retard who would contribute next to nothing to the relationship besides intimacy
a girl who would not even have graduated high school, or even done any kind of college.
not having graduated HS doesn't mean she's a retard or has nothing to offer OP
MisakiMad
MisakiHead

not having graduated HS doesn't mean she's a retard or has nothing to offer OP
That might be true, I guess. I was raised in an environment where formal education is very important, but looking at the current education system in the west with all of its bullshit, maybe it isn't as important as it used to be.

What are some things that you would look for in a girl who hadn't graduated HS?

of course, i would actually prefer this because she will be impressionable and less likely to have bought into retarded leftist agenda

That might be true, I guess. I was raised in an environment where formal education is very important, but looking at the current education system in the west with all of its bullshit, maybe it isn't as important as it used to be.

What are some things that you would look for in a girl who hadn't graduated HS?
Calling my perception of another person's intelligence a "je ne sais quoi" is I guess low-IQ or at least low-effort I suppose.
It probably is important to try and quantify something like that because if we rely on uncontemplated instinct then that could be prone to emotional influence where we idealize someone's traits for unrelated reasons.

It would probably come across in conversation: what she wants to talk about, how she talks about it.
I guess it's not just intelligence (least not in a narrow sense, though in a broader sense lately there have been "several intelligences" monikers like -emotional intelligence- etc) but also other values and just habits of interaction.

Formal education probably is important for the most part to success, but I don't think success alone is what we offer to a relationship.
If we complemented each other in a lot of ways and gave each other impetus to strive then upgrading to a HS diploma shouldn't be too hard.

Apparently I need to read the NHK manga because the anime-style Misaki I adore is different from the manga-style one, though I think I'll like her too.

Of course the black-pill is also finding out that the manga/LN more strongly implies that Satou ascended in HS meaning Misaki wasn't helping a lonely virgin just a lonely descended newcel who prob hadn't gone without sex more than 5 years. =/
Of course i would jfl, all women are dumb
There were some asian girls in my HS who did pretty well in math.
"All women" bullshit like this makes me think you're some IT plant here to drum up images of our alleged misogyny.
You registered two weeks ago?
Obviously NAWALT just because on average men have better math instincts.
This guy gets it
He's probably an IT plant.
Also why does he capitalize the first letter of his sentence but not "i" twice?
its preferable for them not to be educated in anything I don't tell them to be educated in
This sounds moronic.
The ability to speak itself is an education.
You don't want her to know any words/language until she's met you and got permission?
It's a catch-22 because you can't give her permission to learn language until she has learned it.
Some things you just do to people for their own well-being, like expose them to useful info like language.
there are no women on stem lol
Yes there are, growing amounts AFAIK, though it's unclear how many match the average male student's passion or understanding.
I probably wouldn't like a 100% trad wife, trad wives can't play vidya with me because electricity hasn't been invented.
guess I need to get around to watching LitClub, will put you on my list Neko
Educated woman = a woman with a large student debt.
not if daddy paid for it
Yes without second thoughts. Being loyal to me is enough also im stupid and uneducated.
Without intelligence how would you accurately assess if someone is loyal?
Also: RL dogs seem loyal but I don't want to marry a RL dog.

just because someone is not school smart doesnt mean he is socially and emotionally stupid and cant take care of himself
I agree with what you're conveying here, but choose to mock how you said it.

I think a clearer means might be something like "Being book-smart is not a prerequisite for emotional maturity, understanding social cues, or self-care".

I'm a great example of that because I did pretty decent in the maths/computers (til I went into LDAR mode) yet had and still largely have bad self-care habits, bad social instincts, and am what normies would call socially immature. I don't agree with the latter ob as I have different standards of what maturity is.
I mean I agree but I feel like school smarts is also a really huge aspect of a persons mentality
I think school-smarts themselves would acknowledge that this is a very wide field that should not be lumped together.
There are lots of other ways to build mentality aside from standardized curriculum.
I wonder if "she passed X courses" is just our lazy cheat codes to coming to conclusions about someone in an expedient way that doesn't require interacting with them much, or trusting our own witnessed judgment of who she presently is, as opposed to who educators thought she was.

A girl could get a PHD in electrical engineering and mog me mentally to hell, but then subsequently destroyed her brain via drugs (or maybe got in a car accident) and be an entirely different person.
Probably what we should be working on are ways to assess others, like at minimum being an active witness during passive interactions.
Taking time with kids doesn't necessarily mean you'd be a good parent though.
You could take your time teaching them BS.
Ultimate JB pill :feelshaha:
I don't understand what you mean, explain?

Last edited:
Yes. Only education a woman needs is kitchen and the kama sutra.

anyone wanting an ,,educated" girl doesn't realize that females being formally lectured is one grand of the myriad issues of why hypergamy is on rise.

Last edited:
depends on her looks level

anyone wanting an ,,educated" girl doesn't realize that females being formally lectured is one grand of the myriad issues of why hypergamy is on rise.

wdym about this
but who was a total retard who would contribute next to nothing to the relationship besides intimacy

so she's too stupid to do basic shit like use a broom, organize stuff, make food etc?

Depends on education