Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Would you be willing to live with a girl that was genuinely head over heels for you, even if you had to live in the wild a place with no modern tech?

Would you do it?

• Volcel if you wouldn't

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • No, I have things that are more important

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I would if it wasn't for the "she is stronger than you" part

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I would eagerly and she being stronger than me only makes it hotter

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
This forum makes a point on how important is to have validation or affection from the opposite sex but, would it be enough to give up other stuff like modern conveniences? Suppose you were told that given your lack of satisfaction with your current life, you can be isekaid to another world with a woman that will geniunely love you and is extremely into you. But she is a type of tribal or wild warrior girl and you will have to do away with modern technology and it is also in a world where modern tech doesn't exist anyway. She also will never cheat on your, stop loving your or being attracted to you, dump you and finds any other man invisible.

Also your masculinity will take a hit, since she will be way stronger than you. Would you accept? This are the overall looks you can expect your wife to have:

Amazoness_0.jpg

amazonmate.jpg

altocelomeh.jpg

347_ocelomeh_L.jpg

lamia.jpg

271_hellhound_L.jpg

Minotaurus.jpg

246_jinko_L.jpg

Last edited:
If i got transported to another world , a fantasy world with magic and shit i would just studymaxx magic , foids are not that important for me at this point of my life.

I just wanted to reexperience my adolescence and young adult years without ocd,foids aren't that important
if I was NT and careermaxed,foids wouldn't even be a problem

Voice mogs me hard :feelsrope:
This forum makes a point on how important is to have validation or affection from the opposite sex but, would it be enough to give up other stuff like modern conveniences? Suppose you were told that given your lack of satisfaction with your current life, you can be isekaid to another world with a woman that will geniunely love you and is extremely into you. But she is a type of tribal or wild warrior girl and you will have to do away with modern technology and it is also in a world where modern tech doesn't exist anyway. She also will never cheat on your, stop loving your or being attracted to you, dump you and finds any other man invisible.

Also your masculinity will take a hit, since she will be way stronger than you. Would you accept? This are the overall looks you can expect your wife to have:

Amazoness_0.jpg

amazonmate.jpg

altocelomeh.jpg

347_ocelomeh_L.jpg

lamia.jpg

271_hellhound_L.jpg

Minotaurus.jpg

246_jinko_L.jpg
Wouldn't do it. I have too many goals rn which require me to stay in the modern world.

of course i would, gigavolcel if you wouldn't

Option 3. No strong women for me.

that is just way too much. i wouldn't.. call me volcel i guess, but i prefer having access to modern life and technology.

Amazoness_0.jpg

amazonmate.jpg

altocelomeh.jpg

347_ocelomeh_L.jpg

lamia.jpg

271_hellhound_L.jpg

Minotaurus.jpg

246_jinko_L.jpg
Looks like a great deal to me :feelswhere:

@Idlevillagercel thoughts on this sort of lifestyle?

@BlkPillPres What are your thoughts?

that is just way too much. i wouldn't.. call me volcel i guess, but i prefer having access to modern life and technology.
Counterpoint: with no alternative forms of entertainment you will be fucking her pretty much nonstop.

Holy fuck those pics please isekai me to this hypothetical world asap

@BlkPillPres What are your thoughts?
No point in committing to one person at this point in my life, I've already missed out on so much enjoyment that I have to spend time making up for it, and I've already missed so many milestones that I genuinely can't feel "love" for any woman, it would be a waste of time for me

If the girls were like in the pic, then sure, but would she act feminine (submissive, delicate, careful and etc) towards me? Could I impregnate her?