Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you be willing to ascend with an average looking Asian girl?

Ascend with her or keep trying for a Becky tier White girl or Latina

• Ascend with her - guaranteed ascension

Votes: 55 82.1%
  • Wait it out, possibly remain incel

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters
NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
asian-girl-at-college.jpg

why are there 2 no's? lmao

No ofc, i'm "Taylor Hill only"

Hard decision. I think it'd be easier to get a Stacylite Asian than an average White Becky tbh. Probably still difficult in the West though, more so talking about the third world.

The White femoids are fucking crazy.

Lol that gook bitch is too ugly for a lot of the "Incels" on here to be willing to fuck

Depends on how old I am, rn I wouldn't but if I'm in my 20s then yes I would

4/10 is low tier normie or low tier becky. Below average but not ugly.

3/10 is standard fugly.
To Me 5-6/10 is Avg, anything below 5 is ugly, anything 7 and up is Desirable.

I just look at it like a normal distribution with 5/10 being the mean, median, and mode.
Id say My rating system applies that criteria, 4/10 would still be below average which to Me might as well be ugly.

Im not like all the "Incels" here who would only fuck 9/10 Stacy and up, 5/10 is OK enough for Me but unless the 4/10 is chasing you, why would you put in the work when you can pay for something much better.

I'm not racially bigoted by much, except towards perhaps "Aborigines".

Id say My rating system applies that criteria, 4/10 would still be below average which to Me might as well be ugly.

Im not like all the "Incels" here who would only fuck 9/10 Stacy and up, 5/10 is OK enough for Me but unless the 4/10 is chasing you, why would you put in the work when you can pay for something much better.

4/10 is min but yeah, she would need to have some qualities and interests, beyond just being a 4/10. Unless perhaps it was for casual sex.

A female having qualities aside from her sex... JFL.

4/10 is min but yeah, she would need to have some qualities and interests, beyond just being a 4/10. Unless perhaps it was for casual sex.

A female having qualities aside from her sex... JFL.
Id be open to making a personal connection with a foid, but they're the ones who base their entire value system on 6ft chad only. Just look at all the social media and tinder swine out there with their "dating requirements"

Its like even if I did want to make a personal connection with them (which is impossible because Incels and Females are legit different species), they would only see Me as a non chad to be used and exploited for $$$ and attention, while willingly giving no strings attached free gangbang sex to chad and his buddies, buying him lavish gifts taking him out to fancy dinners, basically being chads personal simp and cumrag,

Last edited:
Everybody who wouldn't should leave this place IMMEDIATLY

bro i'd fuck a below average foid as long as she is skinny/fit. a 3/10 foid face with a decent body is good enough for me

I will only breed with white and noodle races

She looks OK enough

I would rather cut my small 3 inches prick than even touch this fucking noodle whore dirty creature filthy fucking subhumanic monster:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:(in video game):feelsohgod:

Everybody who wouldn't should leave this place IMMEDIATLY
race mixing with non Stacy foids is very immoral. So imo I wouldn't go for Asian foid unless Korean Stacy tier.

I don't like noodles. But I'll admit, she's cute.

Ascend ofc. Breed? Depends if she's still a virgin

they're the ones who base their entire value system on 6ft chad only
Pretty much. There's no demand coming from average-looking Asian girls. Pretty much every Asian girl I knew growing up — ugly, average, or attractive — eventually chose to exclusively associate with and date White guys.

White only but i think noodlewhore are overrated so no.

yea she's a cutie

I would impregnate her and make Chindian babies. :feelsLightsaber::chad:

Pretty much. There's no demand coming from average-looking Asian girls. Pretty much every Asian girl I knew growing up — ugly, average, or attractive — eventually chose to exclusively associate with and date White guys.
Brutal but true, I had the same experience.

if you vote no you should be banned and burned alive

Shes considered above average for a noodle. A stacy-lite noodlewhore.

The vast majority of noodlewhores often seen with white dudes, are uglier than her.

Saying no makes no sense.

I will get my white Stacy so I'll wait. Chink eyes creep me out.

Volcel If you don’t

I would rather cut my small 3 inches prick than even touch this fucking noodle whore dirty creature filthy fucking subhumanic monster:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:(in video game):feelsohgod:
You're a volcel then.

She would need a wheelchair and a back brace when I'm done with her.

Cat Wheelchair GIF