Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you be satisfied if you made out with a girl for 20 mins and she let you feel her up and finger her. And gave you a handjob?

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Does that count as ascending or do you physically need to put your penis inside her?

I feel like if members of this forum experienced that then they would consider them self ascended because that would close enough for them.

And what happens after that experience? Do you finally forget about sex and move on with your life? Or you would need that experience atleast once a month?

Yeah I'd be satisfied. I haven't even hugged a girl.

Considering a girl has never even held my hand or hugged me then that would be fucking excellent.

That would be enough [LifeFuel] to last me a while tbh.

I would be pretty satisfied tbh. Could be better if the girl were younger and more hardcore practices took place, but that's enough and I'd be grateful to the girl tbh.

But I will only "move on about sex" if I can get to be intimate with lots of cute white JBs to make up to my lost years.

I'd kill a person just to have that experience, Chads can probably get that on demand I bet.

I do not even think about something like that tbh. All I want is to have a GF with whom I can cuddle, hug, kiss and just spend my time with.

If she wasn't enjoying it, no.

OP confirmed slayer

You would be in limbo Half Incel Half Normie 20:80 (so maybe not half, it's over for mathcels)

Last edited:
I would sperg out in ecstasy.

It's not about the physical, it's about to see last in her eyes, to get validation. Physical can be bought.

It's not about the physical, it's about to see last in her eyes, to get validation. Physical can be bought.
You can't buy sexual desire from the foid. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

If she wasn't enjoying it, no.
She will be enjoying it cuz both of you will be drunk. She will kissing you hardcore pushing her body onto you and trying her best to satisfy you

Only thing i'd be looking to get out of a foid is sex and everyday i hate them more and more...

what if all men are incel because women are incapable of love

I would be extremely satisfied.

She will have list for you cuz both of you will be drunk. She is choosing to do all that to you because she finds you attractive in the moment

She will be enjoying it cuz both of you will be drunk. She will kissing you hardcore pushing her body onto you and trying her best to satisfy you
I'd be satisfied just for a girl to be into me like that tbh

I'd be able to die happy if that happened to me.

I don't need that. Even talking(without stress-anxiety), cuddling, holding hands with my ideal gf would be giga life fuel.

I have fantasies about this shit you talked about
Hell yea I'd fucking be satisfied as shit!
It's not ascending since no P in the V but it does come close and honestly if she's willing to give you a handjob seeing her at a later date for missionary type sex isn't too out of the ballpark

I'd love a handjob right about now. My God I've looked at a lot of female hands and they all seem so soft and wonderful. Imagine those soft petite hands stroking up and down on your veiny cock. Getting me excited just thinking about it tbh. I think I'm going to dream about this at night. Might trick my brain so in the morning I can be happy.

Dude you r one of the biggest fakecels of this forum. Just sayin

dreaming of foids love is only going to bring you closer to the rope

Very nice but not ascension.
I have fantasies about this shit you talked about
Hell yea I'd fucking be satisfied as shit!
It's not ascending since no P in the V but it does come close and honestly if she's willing to give you a handjob seeing her at a later date for missionary type sex isn't too out of the ballpark

I'd love a handjob right about now. My God I've looked at a lot of female hands and they all seem so soft and wonderful. Imagine those soft petite hands stroking up and down on your veiny cock. Getting me excited just thinking about it tbh. I think I'm going to dream about this at night. Might trick my brain so in the morning I can be happy.

And what happens after that experience? Do you finally forget about sex and move on with your life? Or you would need that experience atleast once a month?
I'd say you'd need to have it at least once a week to be fully satisfied.

Very nice but not ascension.

Im pretty you have to have ascended A GOOD AMOUNT for a foid to give you the time of day such as this scenario without money or favors being involved?

Lack of sex is a secondary, although a big, problem for me. I'm mostly bothered that I'll never be loved or accepted by a woman, a woman will never feel any lust or love towards me and that makes me feel like a worthless sack of shit.

I won't consider myself ascended untill I find my soul mate, which is likely never/impossible.

Tbh. I'd lick and finger fuck her pussy out combined for a hand job and to deep French kiss her.

I would definitely consider this ascension

She will have list for you cuz both of you will be drunk. She is choosing to do all that to you because she finds you attractive in the moment
If she is drunk I'm not sure that it can be counted as ascending. It can be counted as rape tho, by the authorities.

no, i dont care about sex, i want to be GL so i can be treated well
_________________________-
Also is there something you would like to admit OP?

Handjobs are great...I would be delighted..

If you got that far sex is just around the corner. If a woman let's you kiss her then all you need to do is see her again to get sex..

What do you do past this point? You keep doing whatever got you the handjob which will lead to more handjobs.

Last edited:
Lack of sex is a secondary, although a big, problem for me. I'm mostly bothered that I'll never be loved or accepted by a woman, a woman will never feel any lust or love towards me and that makes me feel like a worthless sack of shit.

I won't consider myself ascended untill I find my soul mate, which is likely never/impossible.
That’s what I am saying, this needs to happen weekly. Weekly cuddling, kissing and oral would be considered ascension.

If it’s one time thing then sure it’s nice but it’ll just make you frustrated that you won’t be able to experience that again.

I guess now you’ll know what you been missing entire time. It’s a curse.
I'd say you'd need to have it at least once a week to be fully satisfied.
Some people say this has to happen on regular to count as ascension and others say one time thing is enough. Ppl seem to be divided as fuck

Does that count as ascending or do you physically need to put your penis inside her?

I feel like if members of this forum experienced that then they would consider them self ascended because that would close enough for them.

Not exactly, the girl has to have feelings for you. She has to see you and treat you as her equal. It's more than just sex.

If you've never experienced teen love as a teen, then it's going to be much harder to find love in your 20s and older. At that point, you're just an awkward spergcel and women can sense that. Our only choices are low self-esteem landwhales, mentally handicapped foids or volcel.

Last edited: