Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Would you be ready to Islammaxx?

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
That means moving to an Islamic country, representing yourself as a Muslim to the community and eventually marrying a Muslim woman who would clean, cook, and have sex with you whenever and however you want. I'm thinking about moving to some rich Muslim country, Saudi Arabia for example. Nothing too extreme such as Syria, though.

i might as well get into beastiality at that point

if you are new to a community, you will only fuck or marry the trash of it, dog shit tier of woman on that country.

I'm only want to marry the race and reproduce with the race that I am. If islam starts getting popular with whites, sure.

I'm only want to marry the race and reproduce with the race that I am. If islam starts getting popular with whites, sure.
So you're basically a volcel Nazi?

So you're basically a volcel Nazi?
>wanting to marry somone from your own tribe is something to be reviled
well 1488 lets go down to the local beerhall and plan burning down the library.

No, i'd try first with some christian cult or bullshit like that because if they find out that you are faking your faith they won't kill you.

No. LARPing in a culture/religion you dislike just for women is sad. And you conveniently forget that you will have mixed-race children, since Muslim women want children and won't tolerate you using contraception. Good luck with your little Abdel.

yes
Pareja moderna musulmana en restaurante arabe 23 2147794262

vs

Crusted beef

I am ready to Islammaxx

Gib qt Turkish or Iranian gf

That means moving to an Islamic country, representing yourself as a Muslim to the community and eventually marrying a Muslim woman who would clean, cook, and have sex with you whenever and however you want. I'm thinking about moving to some rich Muslim country, Saudi Arabia for example. Nothing too extreme such as Syria, though.
Yeah, what about the language? The citizenship?

Moving to a muslim country is one of the dumbest ideas on this website. Sounds good in theory before you starting taking into account all the details. Also I'm sure getting a female won't fix anything for most of the incels. They won't get love or validation from a muslim chick from a totally different culture who was forced into marriage. You'll not just marry her but all her family since family ties are strong in those countries. Are you ready for that? Also you'll had to work your ass off because yes, a female must obey her husband, but the husband must provide her.

Also don't really expect a virgin. In muslim countries women can still divorce, and you will always be a foreigner to them so when the community will find you a wife, they won't give you the best they have and you'll get scraps instead. You'll always be a little bit second class just because you are not trustworthy (especially if you are american).

And what about faking that you believe in their dumb religion, reading Quran, no alcohol no drugs? What about basic human communication? You'll be totally alone there and as unhappy I guarantee.

No. LARPing in a culture/religion you dislike just for women is sad. And you conveniently forget that you will have mixed-race children, since Muslim women want children and won't tolerate you using contraception. Good luck with your little Abdel.
ROFLOL Islam is a Chad religion. Muhammad the pinnacle of a thugsmax Chad. Okay Islamincel you die for cope 72 virgins whilst Arab Chad gets 4 birds. 20:80 ratio right there Fuckers. :lul::feelskek: