Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you be ok with being incel if you were a neet with enough money for the rest of your life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
did i just revive this thread? lol.

Yes I want to be a neet badly and live a comfortable, almost pointless life. The ultimate question in this scenario is what is the meaning of you life if your not working, and I could see why that would be depressing for people. SO what I would do is balance things out to get the best scenario.

work 20 hours a week part time (the limit, have extra spending money, and do something productive)
volunteer about another 5 hours a week to give back.

then other than that just live an easy life on my own terms, hopefully travel a lot, but only if i made enough money.

did i just revive this thread? lol.

Yes I want to be a neet badly and live a comfortable, almost pointless life. The ultimate question in this scenario is what is the meaning of you life if your not working, and I could see why that would be depressing for people. SO what I would do is balance things out to get the best scenario.

work 20 hours a week part time (the limit, have extra spending money, and do something productive)
volunteer about another 5 hours a week to give back.

then other than that just live an easy life on my own terms, hopefully travel a lot, but only if i made enough money.
Don’t volunteer and work at least 60 hours a week. That way you can bank and create money machines…at least a second source of income to eventually live a quality life without having to work.

Investing early and often is key.

A1368CF9 FC0B 4BCB 9DC7 1E18F8A70F13

Don’t volunteer and work at least 60 hours a week. That way you can bank and create money machines…at least a second source of income to eventually live a quality life without having to work.

Investing early and often is key.

View attachment 649722
Yeah I still have hope of making my own money and becoming rich. I dont know how to invest though and dont want to be a ceo.

my other alternative is working a stable easy 60k office job like being an accountant or bookkeeeper in the future.

Even if this guy was annoying as fuck I still miss the arguments he had with @bummerdrummer and @Uggo Mongo :feelsbadman:

FulltimeJIDF please come back.
It's confirmed that he was a NEET the whole time pretending to be a cashier :feelskek:

It's confirmed that he was a NEET the whole time pretending to be a cashier :feelskek:
Dont know why he bothered making this thread when he was already obviously Neet :feelstastyman: Anyone with 2 braincels rubbing up against each other could see that this larping kike never had a job :feelshaha:

Dont know why he bothered making this thread when he was already obviously Neet :feelstastyman: Anyone with 2 braincels rubbing up against each other could see that this larping kike never had a job :feelshaha:
he could have been anything he wanted to be on the internet, and his imagination was limited to "cashier at a grocery store" :feelskek:

he could have been anything he wanted to be on the internet, and his imagination was limited to "cashier at a grocery store" :feelskek:
His simple mind didnt allow him to defend a more elaborate Larp of a career :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: so he thought being a cashier needed no explanation :feelstastyman:

Unfortunately for him, he didnt realize that cashiers dont got 6-8 hours worth of free time to be shitposting on a 9to5 shift :feelshaha: so it was possible to see this imbecile arguing with someone before going to bed and then logging on in the morning only to see that he didnt skip a beat in that same argument :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: