Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you be OK with a partner that isn't physically attracted to you?

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
Let's say you're some Arab Sheikh and you had a Stacy pretty much delivered to your door, or you found the genie's bottle and he provided exactly the girl/woman you longed for. Would you be okay with fucking her and forming a relationship knowing well that she doesn't physically desire you nor lust over you like you do her? That she needs to close her eyes and imagine someone else is fucking her, that she needs to fill her mind with stories about why she "likes you" to compensate the lack of physical attraction there is.

I read a study a while back that women are just as visual as men are, which us incels have known for a while. Personally, I can't imagine having a successful long-term relationship with a woman I don't find attractive. Imagine working hard every day breaking your back and destroying your mental health, and on your way home you see a chick you'd absolutely love to obliterate in bed, your animalistic side awakens like the most ruthless predator and your mind is filled with the desire to make a move, take a step further, whatever it takes to fulfill the existential goal of impregnating her and passing down your DNA. Suddenly, you remember: "oh wait, I'm married, and I'm not supposed to lust over other women, it's wrong and immoral! I must suppress this feeling now". A bit disappointed over what just happened, you remember what's waiting for you at home. With sorrow and regret, you realize the woman that's waiting for you at home doesn't evoke a fifth of that, but society respected you because you chose her for her personality. You remind yourself that personality is what truly matters and continue repressing your true feelings and thoughts, and with that, letting your virility take yet another hit.

The female equivalent of the above text has a more feminine tone and corny story, I'm just speaking from the POV of a (tested) high-T adult incel. But the point remains the same; would you like to be settled with? Would you be fine with your woman wishing she had a Chad instead of you, actively trying to overlook this fault in you through your other positive attributes, that despite it not being your fault, it's there nonetheless? This would be the reality for us even if we had a great personality and managed to get a girlfriend. For the vast majority of guys, a woman, with a great personality even (not just good), is not enough to overlook her being fat and ugly. And if they are just as visual as we are, which we know they are, if not more... well, I think we can connect the dots...

I haven't even thought about this because I can't envision the idea of having a partner in the first place. It's like asking a homeless man whether he'd prefer a Gulfstream or a Bombardier business jet.

I haven't even thought about this because I can't envision the idea of having a partner in the first place. It's like asking a homeless man whether he'd prefer a Gulfstream or a Bombardier business jet.
Damn… never began?

I suppose the question had to do with you being a woman’s last option, assuming you were even able to get one in the first place ofc.

NO! Not in today's world. You'll get dead-bedroomed, disrespected, cheated on, and she'll expect WAY too much out of you in order to "compensate" for her lack of attraction, then ultimately sodomize you in divorce court anyway. "Relationships" like this only "work" in societies where women's freedoms are severely limited. In today's world, the only way a relationship can work is if her attraction to you is legitimate and real, not that settling shit.

Last edited:
In today's world, the only way a relationship can work is if her attraction to you is legitimate and real, not that settling shit.
You get it :feelsokman:

men who are low IQ and beta like you tend to eat pussy.
Don't be making assumptions nig nog, you're an aboriginal in terms of IQ compared to me.

its all about a man and a woman does everything for her man, what gender is the one receiving the blowjob and why is it not normal to eat a womans pussy? ask yourself.
Your idea of a sex slave is not gonna work in the West and in 99% of the world, I was thinking of a more realistic scenario.

yeah for fucking, but i wouldn't be mentally attracted to her if she felt that way

if she’s actually worth it, young pretty good mother loyal - we know this kind of woman doesn’t exist anymore

No that means shell cheat on me

Women are physically incapable of being attracted to me even if they tried :feelsbadman:

yup don't give a fuck honestly :yes:

IT infiltrator
@Fat Link he used a fucking semi colon! :feelsahh:

Assuming she doesn't cuck me, yes. Even if she never wants to have sex, I would take it, so long as she treats me well otherwise.

I think that's how most couples were in the past. They weren't based on physical attraction, they were very practical, because they had to be. They had to work together to get through life. It almost seems like they formed a more genuine relationship that way. Not that I would know.

yeah for fucking, but i wouldn't be mentally attracted to her if she felt that way
So just use her as a living fleshlight? :feelshehe:

Women are physically incapable of being attracted to me even if they tried :feelsbadman:
Same, didn't begin...

Well maybe in 10 - 15 years it wont work everywhere but for now there are places where my scenario works and is the best choice if you can ascend.
You're prob right tbh, and what places were you thinking? I imagine in certain bumblefucks located in the East it's not even that uncommon. I mean just look at Muslims, selling their daughters n' shit. I find it hilarious tbh, selling a family member because some religion told you it's the right thing to do :feelshaha:

IT infiltrator
@Fat Link he used a fucking semi colon! :feelsahh:
This nigger meddling from some of you cats is getting really annoying. Also JFL wasting the mods' time on stupid crap :feelskek:

fat cat GIF

It's just a transaction, why you should worry about prostitutes feelings and convictions.

He used it instead of a colon like a true ITcuck. May he rest in piss.
Didn't even know that was a thing tbh, but thanks for pointing it out. I'm now educating myself more on how to use colons and semicolons properly. And fuck you for throwing me in with the libtards of IT.

I feel like you are describing the relationship dynamics our grandfathers dealt with.

Unless you have lots of money or you're famous, or a mix of both that's just not going to happen. Fantasy land.

No. I'm much too young-looking to ascend with any hole.

Hell no. I ain't betabux for no one.

She doesn't need to be physically attracted to me. Stop being such a fucking nicecel.
What is she going to do with the attraction? Fuck you with a strap-on?

It wouldn't be ideal , but i'll still fuck the bitch

Let's say you're some Arab Sheikh and you had a Stacy pretty much delivered to your door, or you found the genie's bottle and he provided exactly the girl/woman you longed for. Would you be okay with fucking her and forming a relationship knowing well that she doesn't physically desire you nor lust over you like you do her? That she needs to close her eyes and imagine someone else is fucking her, that she needs to fill her mind with stories about why she "likes you" to compensate the lack of physical attraction there is.

I read a study a while back that women are just as visual as men are, which us incels have known for a while. Personally, I can't imagine having a successful long-term relationship with a woman I don't find attractive. Imagine working hard every day breaking your back and destroying your mental health, and on your way home you see a chick you'd absolutely love to obliterate in bed, your animalistic side awakens like the most ruthless predator and your mind is filled with the desire to make a move, take a step further, whatever it takes to fulfill the existential goal of impregnating her and passing down your DNA. Suddenly, you remember: "oh wait, I'm married, and I'm not supposed to lust over other women, it's wrong and immoral! I must suppress this feeling now". A bit disappointed over what just happened, you remember what's waiting for you at home. With sorrow and regret, you realize the woman that's waiting for you at home doesn't evoke a fifth of that, but society respected you because you chose her for her personality. You remind yourself that personality is what truly matters and continue repressing your true feelings and thoughts, and with that, letting your virility take yet another hit.

The female equivalent of the above text has a more feminine tone and corny story, I'm just speaking from the POV of a (tested) high-T adult incel. But the point remains the same; would you like to be settled with? Would you be fine with your woman wishing she had a Chad instead of you, actively trying to overlook this fault in you through your other positive attributes, that despite it not being your fault, it's there nonetheless? This would be the reality for us even if we had a great personality and managed to get a girlfriend. For the vast majority of guys, a woman, with a great personality even (not just good), is not enough to overlook her being fat and ugly. And if they are just as visual as we are, which we know they are, if not more... well, I think we can connect the dots...
NO

Nah… can’t talk about it here cause of thin ice around the subject as always but it’s not worst it.. maybe for experience but it’s just sad really.
Plenty of relationships where people are together and neither of them are attracted to eachother

The female equivalent of the above text has a more feminine tone and corny story, I'm just speaking from the POV of a (tested) high-T adult incel. But the point remains the same; would you like to be settled with? Would you be fine with your woman wishing she had a Chad instead of you, actively trying to overlook this fault in you through your other positive attributes, that despite it not being your fault, it's there nonetheless? This would be the reality for us even if we had a great personality and managed to get a girlfriend. For the vast majority of guys, a woman, with a great personality even (not just good), is not enough to overlook her being fat and ugly. And if they are just as visual as we are, which we know they are, if not more.
Even if someone marries someone they’re physically attracted to, that attraction will fade and only the emotional connection will remain. If your wife won’t be attracted to you in 40 years, why does it matter that they’re attracted to you now (provided they would stay loyal)?