Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you be happy with an emotional affair?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
So this normie I know tells me he's having an 'emotional affair' with some married foid. I had to google what the hell that even was and then got to thinking well, damn, would I take that? I mean I probably would, sure, but I guess it would still be real frustrating.

Last edited:
HAHAHA seems pretty silly. No you don't have emotional affairs, you are either a cuck or a bull. Nothing emotional matters. If he's not fucking he's the cuck

sounds gay and soy af, he's probably too beta to make a move

HAHAHA seems pretty silly. No you don't have emotional affairs, you are either a cuck or a bull. Nothing emotional matters. If he's not fucking he's the cuck

no,that is still cheating. how is your wife wanting to fuck another guy but not fucking him for x reason,not cheating? she wants to do it. one thing is a temptation and another thing is consenting to the sin.

we’re all just hairless apes looking for conquest. Rationalize being a beta male all you want. It will be “chad” fucking your woman though as the younger generation says

Imagine creating soy excuses to defend whoredom jfl

no,that is still cheating. how is your wife wanting to fuck another guy but not fucking him for x reason,not cheating? she wants to do it. one thing is a temptation and another thing is consenting to the sin.
"emotional" bull = gay bestie if no fucking is involved

No.

I would never be content with a relationship lacking physical interaction. My way of expressing affection is by touching skin, grabbing butt, sucking titties, having sex, creampie etc.

No.

I would never be content with a relationship lacking physical interaction. My way of expressing affection is by touching skin, grabbing butt, sucking titties, having sex, creampie etc.
SHOOTING A LOAD IN HER PUSSY TO BREED