Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be happy staying incel if you lived in a village where women were subservient to men?

Would you start life over in this tribe?

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Not many were fans of the dairy & beer village.

But what about this twist on the formula?

Picture this. A beach paradise of white sands and lens flare. Population somewhere between 1500 and 2000. The tribe of this place is carefree and prosperous. Their women playing volley sport, drinking out of big melons, and sunning their bare breasts/nude bodies out by the coast to be tickled by the ocean spray. There's a lot of nudity in this beach paradise. Usually for clothes women wear threadbare grass miniskirts that mostly just cover the loins, leaving the hips exposed. The civilized world would call this heathen. Also the women are hyperdeveloped, something about native fruits or herbs or something. Shiny, squishy, bouncy flesh. But the women have no need to cover up, they have nothing to fear. For the customs of these people put trust in the men of the tribe. As long as there are men to protect the tribe, they will be safe. So women gather in harems to see to the comforts of men, and to just lay with them, and feel the warmth of their bodies.

And they see to your comforts too! But you must remain incel. You can never marry, you can never date. And you can never have sex. As a man, groups of women will see to your comforts, but not your sexual comforts. You will not have a dedicated harem. That would make you married. But note, you CAN touch their pussies. You can anoint their bodies in protective oils, every inch. And they're honored to have a man's hands do it. But you cannot hotdog your dick between their oiled ass and thrust 'til you cum. That would be rape. And you would be seen as wild. You are not wholly man, but demon, trying to plant demon seed into the tribe. And you will be painfully killed in an elaborate ritual to drive back the dark presence on the island/beach/whatever.

But why can't you have a harem if the women are so subservient to men? Because you need to show that you are a protector. And this tribe is full of true warriors. Young men fabled to carry the flame of gods in them. Who defeat great beasts and provide great feasts for the tribe. You're a berry picker. Strong enough to do grunt labor, but not a warrior. Not a defender. But you are a man, and so as part of the collective masculinity of the tribe, you do need to be comforted as best as unmarried tribeswomen can.

No, I'd be even more cucked.

No because i want to keep being a neet, i don't want to be a berry picker lmao

Yes the inceillibacy I can stand. It’s the disrespect from cunts who I could easily kill that pisses me off

No, I'd be even more cucked.
rhis
I am monk maxing.this would not do well. and if I was truly desperate for sex, I would thirdworld max than do this cuckold shit

If they're subserviant to men then how will there be incels?
You will not have a dedicated harem. That would make you married. But note, you CAN touch their pussies. You can anoint their bodies in protective oils, every inch. And they're honored to have a man's hands do it. But you cannot hotdog your dick between their oiled ass and thrust 'til you cum. That would be rape. And you would be seen as wild. You are not wholly man, but demon, trying to plant demon seed into the tribe. And you will be painfully killed in an elaborate ritual to drive back the dark presence on the island/beach/whatever.
:soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
If they're subserviant to men then how will there be incels?

Because there are worthier men. It doesn't make sense to marry you.

Pointless. I’d still be an incel.

jfl at those who voted yes

Because there are worthier men. It doesn't make sense to marry you.
It won't matter if there are subservient foids if the men are cucked and won't let you purchase them like cattle.

It won't matter if there are subservient foids if the men are cucked and won't let you purchase them like cattle.

The women are worshippers, not cattle.

The women are worshippers, not cattle.
If the men are worshipers too, and the women are subservient, then they'd be married off to their looksmatches, or stable men at a young age, not whore their youths away with chads.

If the men are worshipers too, and the women are subservient, then they'd be married off to their looksmatches, or stable men at a young age, not whore their youths away with chads.

The men are "worshipees." In a religion that places importance on the patriarch. And only the bravest and strongest.

The men are "worshipees." In a religion that places importance on the patriarch. And only the bravest and strongest.
I'm brave and stronger than most men, so I should at least have one looksmatched wife in that village.

I’m still incel

I'm brave and stronger than most men, so I should at least have one looksmatched wife in that village.

No, you're still incel. You didn't read the stipulations. You might think you're brave and strong, but not compared to these men.

No, you're still incel. You didn't read the stipulations. You might think you're brave and strong, but not compared to these men.
Their minds are weak if they're cucks who won't allow men to buy foids. Still seems like things will be ruled by cucks.

Their minds are weak if they're cucks who won't allow men to buy foids. Still seems like things will be ruled by cucks.

There is strength in compassion. To be a protector of the tribe, you must love the tribe. Strength not used to protect the tribe is not only useless, but a wicked and destructive strength. For who has it in his heart to conquer, but not love?

There is strength in compassion. To be a protector of the tribe, you must love the tribe. Strength not used to protect the tribe is not only useless, but a wicked and destructive strength. For who has it in his heart to conquer, but not love?
Forcing men to be incels isn't compassion, that's being a cuck. You can't only show compassion for half the population and not the other, and call yourself a good person. There needs to be a middle ground where everyone is satisfied.

Doesn't seem much different from the beer village

Forcing men to be incels isn't compassion, that's being a cuck. You can't only show compassion for half the population and not the other, and call yourself a good person. There needs to be a middle ground where everyone is satisfied.

No one's forcing you to be incel here, it's just their happen to be many many more options besides you. The choices are being made freely. No force is being used.

Doesn't seem much different from the beer village

You can touch their naked bodies in this one, and people pay more attention to you.

No one's forcing you to be incel here, it's just their happen to be many many more options besides you. The choices are being made freely. No force is being used.
If in that village all the men are stronger and braver than you, and won't let you buy foids, then there's no point to move there.

There's something especially sinister about the idea of being treated with kindness and understanding while implicitly regarded as genetic trash that should be tortured to death for trying to act on his sexual feelings towards women, jfl.

There's something especially sinister about the idea of being treated with kindness and understanding while implicitly regarded as genetic trash that should be tortured to death for trying to act on his sexual feelings towards women, jfl.

You can act on your feelings, just don't rape anybody. Your feelings won't be reciprocated, obviously, but there's no crime on this island for simply telling a woman you wanna fuck her. Of course you wanna fuck her. These women are raised to please men.

Am I the only incel?
Are all the men incels?

I guess that’s what it would depend on.

Nonetheless, it wouldn’t be worse than what I have now.

Am I the only incel?
Are all the men incels?

I guess that’s what it would depend on.

Nonetheless, it wouldn’t be worse than what I have now.

No, plenty of men have harems. But you don't.

I really just want to feel loved

Didn't read a word but yes

Is this based off my summer beach comment? Also I’d take it tbh it mogs what I have now and being able to touch boobs

Is this based off my summer beach comment? Also I’d take it tbh it mogs what I have now and being able to touch boobs

But you were able to touch boobs in the other village. Also no, I had this planned from the beginning. I had other threads planned too, but I didn't expect Sexy Beach to be so popular, so my plans have to change.

But you were able to touch boobs in the other village. Also no, I had this planned from the beginning. I had other threads planned too, but I didn't expect Sexy Beach to be so popular, so my plans have to change.
I didn’t think the village through tbh I think I’d take it

But you said of the ranch...
The other one sounded more different to me. This one seems like it is faced more towards sexual cockteasing without any action actually happening. I don't like that kind of stuff.

I wouldn’t be happy