Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Would you be happy if you get Chad-19?

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date

Would you be happy to get Chad-19 or any other illness?

• Total voters
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
Just to be clear I would NEVER rope and I don’t condone anybody ever roping either.

But at the same time If I was to get sick and die of a cause that's not my fault I'd be happy as hell. I'm depressed and facing very similar problems to lots of people on this forum:

-No hopes of getting laid or getting love
-Being Patronized/treated like a waste of space
-Being looked down upon for being a failure
-Wagecuck slavery (High cost of living, shit wages)
-No hopes for a better future
-Envy of Chads, foids and couples that get love, sex and affection you will NEVER get
-Envy of Foids living on Tutorial mode and make more money by spreading their legs open than you'll ever make at your wagecuck slave job

Let me know what you guys think

Covid won’t kill you unless you’re severely unhealthy already with pre-existing conditions, or you are extremely old and about to die anyway.

But your main point is really irrelevant to that, you’re basically saying why does it matter to die when there’s nothing to live for.

I do subscribe to that quite a bit. I have a few thing I need to take care of before I go, however.

No cause my parents are old (dad is ~70 but mom is younger) and have various chronic health conditions. If they get ill I'm going to freak out. If they die I'm probably going to kill myself.

idk, is anyone happy to get the common cold?

I'm sure that I will not die for that.

I cope by having homicidal thoughts where I'm a top manslayer in Berserk Musou. If I were to catch it I wouldn't be able to cope because even if I survived my lung capacity would be smaller.

I'm not a masochist. It is not painless.

Covid won’t kill you unless you’re severely unhealthy already with pre-existing conditions, or you are extremely old and about to die anyway.

But your main point is really irrelevant to that, you’re basically saying why does it matter to die when there’s nothing to live for.

I do subscribe to that quite a bit. I have a few thing I need to take care of before I go, however.
Not true actually, there are people who died from it who were perfectly healthy and in their 20s, it's just a matter of being unlucky enough.

Nah, i dont want to die by disease.

Le meme .6% mortality rate for the average age of this forums userbase

Nah, I'm looksmaxing hard right now.

No because I'd have a 0.something % chance of dying so I'd just get sick

I’d be happy because maybe it’ll kill me

It's over if you need surgeries or drugs.

It never began if surgeries or drugs won't help you.

My death of choice due to something i have no control over is an asteroid impact that way society is coming with me. We have terrible Near earth asteroid detection so it could literally happen at any time, though its unlikely

I've already had it.

Covid would be a good excuse to ldar at home from work/school

No. I don't want that shit.

I want to die peacefully in my sleep whenever death finally decides to come for me.