Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you be friends with a chad?

No, it's suicidefuel, i had a chadfriend and i blocked him.

Yes, i wouldn't give a fuck about my friends personal life if i had ones.

Sure. He probably lives a very interesting life. The kind of opportunities I would get would more than make up for the constant mogging.

I would be friends with anyone

No, I’d be subjecting myself to emotional torture.

I have nothing in common with them I can't relate to them like that and they can't to me

Nope, pure cuckoldry, not interested

Sure. He probably lives a very interesting life. The kind of opportunities I would get would more than make up for the constant mogging.

Lol not necessarily, mot chads won't introduce their friends to anny opportunities.

Lol not necessarily, mot chads won't introduce their friends to anny opportunities.

How do you know? Have you had an actual Chad friend at some point or are you talking right out of your ass?

How do you know? Have you had an actual Chad friend at some point or are you talking right out of your ass?

I had one, read my other comment.

He would always invite me to play and watch soccer matches etc, lend me money if i needed it etc, but never helped or introduced or anything that has to do with women. And even his best male friend is celibate.

A chad can separate the life between his buddies and his sex life.

Far from introducing you to any opportunities, a chad would just take opportunities away from you by always taking all the spotlight everhimes he's here, you are simply deluded about your vision of friend Chad.

That's like a jew being friends with a Nazi. Not very viable.

I dont know what a CHAD is. I did google ind it said

chad
CHad/
noun
noun: chad; plural noun: chads
  1. a piece of waste material removed from card or tape by punching.

Please dont blame me for notknowing.

My question is, would people here be friends with people here? I wager no. BUT THIS IS THE INTERNET - IT WORKS!!

This is a differnet kind of world where f---kless wonders can have a great time!!! Hoot Hoot!!!

I dont know what a CHAD is.

"Chad is what incels are not: Charismatic, tall, good-looking, confident, muscular. He can be perceived as good or bad. It's a meme mostly."

I used to have this chad roommate and everytime he brought a girl in the appartment i felt like murdering them both tbqh