Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you be an incel in the 90s?

P

Panda

Banned
-
is inceldom mostly a post socialmedia problem?

would some people in these videos be incel in 2018?

Arranged marriage was still a thing in ny country in the 90s. In fact, that's how my parents got together. So no, I would not be an incel in the 90s.

Yes, pre social media I think I had a good chance

no, the computers wouldn't be good enough to keep me inside all day

No way to know for sure. It was certainly easier in the 90s. If I got to relive my life a decade earlier with all the knowledge I have now I could live as chadlite.

Social media destroyed the way men and women interact with each other, so yeah.. we would've had a better chance.

I'd be incel in any era. Obv some on here would NOT be incel pre-Cuckerberg.

yeah, look at the incels that are like 30-40 years old..

I'd be a volcel. Anytime I see women from the 90s or before they look like 4/10s at best. Fashion before the 2000s was garbage, so I wouldn't even try.

I'd be an incel in every decade

Ah, the "Come as you are" era. Contrast to our current selfie fake fake fake era.

I think I have a better chance in the 80s and 90s than now, that's for sure.

No, infact if I went back to Somalia today I wouldn’t be an incel; I would be a normie

You heard me. If women dressed and looked the way they did in the 90s I would have no desire to fuck them. Yoga Pants didn't become in vogue until the 2010s homie.
I wish yoga pants never became a thing, they're ratchet af.

I wish yoga pants never became a thing, they're ratchet af.
I only kind of dislike yoga pants and other similar "slutty" type clothing because it makes me remember we're gonna die alone lmao.

No. I never had a chance.

I think most of us would still be an incel regardless of the decade, but it wouldn't be as chronic of a problem. Most of us probably would've been able to find a wife by the age of 30.