Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you be able to blackpill naruto?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date

Can you blackpill him?

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Lets say you got isekai'd into narutoverse and you meet him at the start of the series when he was a little shit, Do you think you can blackpill and turn him into a villain or anti-hero? Or is naruto the biggest beta bluepilled simp ever created in anime?

Never watched that naruto shit

Tell him that the reason Sasuke gets adored by the girls but guys like Lee (who was stronger at the time) don't is purely because of genetics and looks, and that hard work means jack against people with the right settings

Actually I think he'd be too bluepilled to turn, but before the Iruka incident he was pissed af with the village and even intended to run away so there's that

Tell him that the reason Sasuke gets adored by the girls but guys like Lee (who was stronger at the time) don't is purely because of genetics and looks, and that hard work means jack against people with the right settings

Actually I think he'd be too bluepilled to turn, but before the Iruka incident he was pissed af with the village and even intended to run away so there's that

what do you think he would awnser pre and post iruka incident?

what do you think he would awnser pre and post iruka incident?
He'd likely turn pre incident tbh, use talk no jutsu post
The whole reason he became the bluepilled cuck that we know today is all because of his sensei, who was like the first person who tried to recognize and show empathy towards him

He'd likely turn pre incident tbh, use talk no jutsu post
The whole reason he became the bluepilled cuck that we know today is all because of his sensei, who was like the first person who tried to recognize and show empathy towards him

a blackpill naruto fanfic would be pretty damn cool.

Didn't he use JBW to get hinata at the end of the original show? Because that bitch sakura was always trying to get into dark triad slayer sasuke's pants? Sounds blackpilled to me

I've never watched the show/read the manga so idk but the few blackcels in my HS friend group where obsessed with it.

a blackpill naruto fanfic would be pretty damn cool.
I imagine that he and Kurama would go ER on humanity if that was he case
Needless to say there was like no one strong enough at the time to stop them

Didn't he use JBW to get hinata at the end of the original show? Because that bitch sakura was always trying to get into dark triad slayer sasuke's pants? Sounds blackpilled to me

I've never watched the show/read the manga so idk but the few blackcels in my HS friend group where obsessed with it.

HS?

I imagine that he and Kurama would go ER on humanity if that was he case
Needless to say there was like no one strong enough at the time to stop them

I think killer bee would be hired to kill him and kidnap hinata for the raikage

I think killer bee would be hired to kill him and kidnap hinata for the raikage
Kurama is still > Hachibi in lore
Only person I see beating Naruto in this situation would be Obito with his hax

Last edited:
Hahahaha! We all agree! Naruto is white, blue eyed, and blonde haired! Notice his height was really never joked about. Hinata lucked out in my opinion.

How many Japanese boys look like this?

Screen Shot 2022 01 26 at 112344 AM

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back