Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you be a soldier with this condition

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
If your army is victorious, you get to capture any of the enemies women you see. Of course, being a soldier in war, you risk death. Would you do it?

Depends on the strength of the army im in and the opposition

fuck yeah. unless my commander tries to steal my prize. then i will sit out the war

Last edited:
If your army is victorious, you get to capture any of the enemies women you see. Of course, being a soldier in war, you risk death. Would you do it?
If I was in my early 20s, and in peak physical form, yes.

Generations of young men have done it in the last 10 000 years. Young men are risk takers

Last edited:

If I was in my early 20s, and in peak physical form, yes.

Generations of young men have done it in the last 10 000 years. Young men are risk takers
You know, they say that's how Islam spread so rapidly. Many young men became Muslims and joined the Islamic army basically to get pussy. Whenever they conquered a land, they got to pillage the local women. In fact, the reason a lot of light skinned Arabs look white is because Muslims were able to capture a lot of European women as wives and concubines and this injected a lot of European DNA into the Arab race.

No, once again, women can just open their legs to not get hurt while men kill each other.

You know, they say that's how Islam spread so rapidly. Many young men became Muslims and joined the Islamic army basically to get pussy. Whenever they conquered a land, they got to pillage the local women. In fact, the reason a lot of light skinned Arabs look white is because Muslims were able to capture a lot of European women as wives and concubines and this injected a lot of European DNA into the Arab race.
Could be. But that happened with every war in ancient times

No, I wouldn't. Imagine risking your life for some pussy that is not even guaranteed while normies and chads get it for free on the daily, I'd rather try chances with surgeries than this monkey idea.

War crimes me

No, I wouldn't. Imagine risking your life for some pussy that is not even guaranteed while normies and chads get it for free on the daily, I'd rather try chances with surgeries than this monkey idea.
Hey moron. In those days THAT is how Chad got pussy. If you wren't Chad but fit and good with a sword, you got your chance too.

Hey moron. In those days THAT is how Chad got pussy. If you wren't Chad but fit and good with a sword, you got your chance too.
Muh sword fights :lul:
Go back in time then you braindead monkey, you wouldn't even know from where the bullet that blows your fucking brain came from

I would to be honest. I would like to fight in a war.

No, being a soldier seems awful, no agency, no planning, just folder, seems awful and a 99% chance of dying in waste; but, to command and being a major, or basically any higher rank destined to plan the strategy of the war, then Yes, i have my chance doing plans and trying to predict well than to receive orders and try to do the hard physical task