Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you be a nig nog

O

Oldcelloner38

Banned
-
If you are not black (blackcel is fakecel anyway) if you could be a big black nig nog with ashy big white palms and ashy big white feet,and purple big lips,and you might get drive byed at any moment or shot by the cops. instead of an incel would you do it?

Why would I ever want to be a nigger?

Why would I ever want to be a nigger?
Because a nig nog nogs on wood but if a nig nog nogged on wood wouldn't the nig noggers get jealous and chew on his wood? Or would the nig noggers nag on the nig nogs noggin chewing all the nig nog wood he could?

Last edited:
I’m not black but I’m with my niggas
finer things GIF by Polo G
Ahahaha yeah my niggas my niggas ahahaha I haven't seen you in a minute nigga I'm hollering nigga!! Ahahaha ah shieeet they done forgot about us they kno how we do yeah yeah I see you nigga I see you shiet mane

Yes, niggers mog everyone except whites.

maybe, white bitches love bbc

We bout that blinky nigga ahahaha bilililil bilililil boyyyy we acting up nigga ahahaha I'm hollering nigga shiet dey don know us nigga shiet we got dreams and shiet you know,my baby mama trippin on me nigga she caught me on this incel forum,you know we jus acting up ahahaha bililililililil ayeeeee ayeeee

I’m black

Ahahaha yeah my niggas my niggas ahahaha I haven't seen you in a minute nigga I'm hollering nigga!! Ahahaha ah shieeet they done forgot about us they kno how we do yeah yeah I see you nigga I see you shiet mane
On god!! On god nigga ahahaha I see you outchea yeah bililililililil blinky in my pocket nigga ahahaha we outchea aye aye aye ayeeee
typical niggerspeak, spoken by US niggers such as @Diocel, @Idotms, and @Broly

no, not really

this I am 5'5 curry would be worse to be 5'5 nigger. unless height was pumped to 6'0+ then yes I would trade
No you are in the dark, a 5'5 black guy can get girls I've seen it plenty ,where I'm from (US)

No you are in the dark, a 5'5 black guy can get girls I've seen it plenty ,where I'm from (US)
that's true but they trash foids. I am low sex drive at age ~30 .

it’s just the same thing always, have to cope some way or another or go crazy
exactly, current cope is gymaxxxing, seeing slight results already. No wonder some people go ER, I can see why.