Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you bang your sister if she was hot?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date

Would you bang your sister if she was hot?

• I don't have a sister, but if I did and she was hot I'd do her

• I don't have a sister, and I wouldn't bang her if I did

• I have a hot sister and I wish I could fuck her

• My sister is ugly but I'd bang her if she was hot

• My sister is ugly but I wouldn't care if she was hot either

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
My imagination runs wild

The rape blob is cumming!

textbook graycel post

If I had a sister and she was super achingly hot and actually wanted me in that way then sure, probably.

I'm sure this happens all the time anyway already between Chads and their Stacy sisters but just goes untalked about/swept under the rug by the family (if they find out) to avoid the loss of any social standing with their rich neighbors (who probably hilariously enough have their own kids that are doing the same thing), etc, etc.

I find the idea remarkably repulsive, just the thought of it makes me wanna throw up.

voluntarily celibate if you would not

If I had a sister and she was super achingly hot and actually wanted me in that way then sure, probably.

I'm sure this happens all the time anyway already between Chads and their Stacy sisters but just goes untalked about/swept under the rug by the family (if they find out) to avoid the loss of any social standing with their rich neighbors (who probably hilariously enough have their own kids that are doing the same thing), etc, etc.

voluntarily celibate if you would not
well not exactly because to be voluntarily celibate is the idea of being able to have sex with a girl without rape or prostitution. I don’t see why ur hot sister would willingly have sex with you

Don't think I would.

I don't have a sister but I probably would. I'm desperate.

would be a completely different person

I find the idea remarkably repulsive, just the thought of it makes me wanna throw up.
Besides that. Some things to note here.
1. Most incels don't have sisters.
2. Only people without sisters are divided on the issue.

Last edited:
If I had one i'd definitely fuck her

Lets play rape blob!

it is impossible to feel sexual attraction to your siblings unless there was something seriously abnormal with your sexual development/upbringing. your brain is hard wired to prevent you from wanting to fuck your siblings. like it does not let you. the idea of it repulses you on a biological level

it is impossible to feel sexual attraction to your siblings unless there was something seriously abnormal with your sexual development/upbringing. your brain is hard wired to prevent you from wanting to fuck your siblings. like it does not let you. the idea of it repulses you on a biological level
This. I have a sister, and the idea of doing anything sexual with her so is repulsive I would much rather have sex with another man. Only people without any siblings find the incest fetish hot. It’s biologically hardwired in us to not be attracted to our siblings and for a pretty good fucking reason. See pic related
6F4EE815 0800 447D 932F 200A13D19205

Only people without any siblings find the incest fetish hot. It’s biologically hardwired in us to not be attracted to our siblings.
exactly. I feel a need to explain this whenever someone who doesn't have siblings makes this type of thread. if your brain developed normally it will not let you feel sexual attraction to your sister

Eh probably not, if she's into me then probably yes

Plenty of greycels ask this question :feelswhere: