Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with Vivian Sophie?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
i would

Image 2024 05 10 155855936

Screenshot 2024 05 10 155732

volcel if you wouldn't

Plot twist: the only reason the admins approved her account is because she sent nudes.
You're marrying a whore lol

Beat her up first for trying to infiltrate the forum and then we can go and get some ice cream :heart:

Beat her up first for trying to infiltrate the forum and then we can go and get some ice cream :heart:
and they say romance is dead

Why would a old hag join this forum

More like tranny with a wig

@ienslaved on Instagram :feelshmm:

So many useless, needlessly big words.

''Patterns and Pathways of Participation'' really mang? :feelsseriously:

We are on this forum because we can't get girlfriends because we are ugly and women only care about looks.
We become bitter after being treated poorly for being ugly our entire lives, so we post mean stuff on this forum to vent.

There you have it, you don't need a fucking PhD for this :feelsUgh:

Maybe, it's depends on my mood tbh

She's a cutie
FB IMG 1715347077188
FB IMG 1715346991754

Needs inkwell impregnation

So many useless, needlessly big words.

''Patterns and Pathways of Participation'' really mang? :feelsseriously:

We are on this forum because we can't get girlfriends because we are ugly and women only care about looks.
We become bitter after being treated poorly for being ugly our entire lives, so we post mean stuff on this forum to vent.

There you have it, you don't need a fucking PhD for this :feelsUgh:
"One drunk man is smarter than 3 women with PhDs"

Who’s that ? Can’t find her on the net

Who’s that ? Can’t find her on the net

It’s not her nigga. One idiot used this name for fun. They knew it was a valid name and proceeded to use this shit

It’s not her nigga. One idiot used this name for fun. They knew it was a valid name and proceeded to use this shit
it's her nigga

I could fit inside her used up pussy

Looks like a teacher or a teacher at hogwards

becky but yes

why are they ruining the world. back in my younger days there was no tranny shit like thats popped up in the last few years.
Yes. It's a matter of social acceptance. Same with gays. They have more power now than ever, no one can say anything, or get branded as evil bigots, get canceled, lose their jobs. So they feel emboldened. They can do whatever the fuck they want, no one will dare say anything.

Miss Vivian Sophie if you're listening to this, you'd always be my first and last love, ever yours