Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Would you ascend with tsundere IT GF?

Would you ascend with tsundere IncelTear GF?

• Yes

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Other (be specific)

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Would you ascend with a tsundere IncelTear GF given the chance? The thought of tsundere feminazis with dyed hair reading this forum is a little arousing to me.

Yes if not landwhale

she would cuck me

The mere sight of these foid fascists makes me wanna throw up. Couldn't stand a second with them. Tsundere is not someone who hates your very existence.

Nigga what the fuck? :what:
It is kind of like a fantasy you know. Like the girl is reading these forums and she sees my posts, she sees the beauty inside of me, abandons her misandrist views, and becomes my GF. :feelsohh:

Kind of like those Hollywood movies where the nerd defeats Chad and gets the girl. :cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

It is kind of like a fantasy you know. Like the girl is reading these forums and she sees my posts, she sees the beauty inside of me, abandons her misandrist views, and becomes my GF. :feelsohh:

Kind of like those Hollywood movies where the nerd defeats Chad and gets the girl. :cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:
Lol

Anytime the question is “would you have sex with....” the answer is undoubtedly yes

Volcel if you wouldn't

it's not like I want your incel cock or anything dakarane

tsunderes aren't real

Yes, a hole is a hole, all of them are retards anyway

Only if she wasn't a landwhale and was actually a biological "woman". Many foids on IT really aren't foids but mentally ill incels who mutilated themselves.

No because they would constantly try to get me jailed :feelsseriously:

We would not be able to bear each other, it's impossible.

yes ofc but not date them just sex

Ya know it'd be a ploy to cut your dick off when you sleep right.

what the fuck is tsundere :feelsseriously:

It's when she pretends like she doesn't like you to hide that she is in love with you. Kind of like Helga from Hey Arnold.
nobody does that

Sounds like a very masochistic relationship

Going by the released photos we've seen, not even with your dick.

A tsundere loves you in the first place. She pretends that she doesn't care but it only adds to her frustration until she freaks out at you and you can see how hopeless she is at hiding her feelings. No real foid is like that. Unless you are chad then maybe she will play a girl from anime just for you. But this is not tsundere.

Last edited:
A tsundere loves you in the first place. She pretends that she doesn't care but it only adds to her frustration until she freaks out at you and you can see how hopeless she is at hiding her feelings.
The thought of this makes me want to coom.

Other be specific.

What the fuck is a tsundere?

The thought of this makes me want to coom.
Then imagine her also having animal tail and ears to boot. A pinnacle of existence is to make her freak out even more.

what is this new incel slang.

wtf is a tsundere

Your name color is giving me seizures.
Amazing 10/10.
full

Would you ascend with a tsundere IncelTear GF given the chance? The thought of tsundere feminazis with dyed hair reading this forum is a little arousing to me.
What??

If she was a tall and attractive virgin.

That sub is full of landwhale turbo feminists, trannies and tranny holes. No thanks

No because it would probably be a tranny

I'll ascend with any foid that's not fat and actually likes me