Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you ascend with this women

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I'd rather kill myself :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: volcel?

No, I wouldn't. Honestly, why do we judge women for not wanting ugly men when we incels do the same thing?

If I could easily get women of higher value, just like women can with men, I would do the same thing they do.

Honestly, why do we judge women for not wanting ugly men when we incels do the same thing?
dude shut the fuck up you bluepiller. god fucking damn i swear every time i see your posts it is some bluepill shit. how have jannies not nuked your account yet? whose dick are you sucking? i reported your unironic personality matters post twice and it didnt get a warning

Tranny looking bitch

dude shut the fuck up you bluepiller. god fucking damn i swear every time i see your posts it is some bluepill shit. how have jannies not nuked your account yet? whose dick are you sucking? i reported your unironic personality matters post twice and it didnt get a warning
It’s weird how they allow profiles like this.

The truth hurts right? That's why it's preferable to censor me, instead of trying to rationally answer my comment :feelskek:

It's been a long time since I realized the ultimate hypocrisy of the users of this forum: you are all lookists, just like the foids you complain so much about :blackpill:

That's a man.

If she's actually a woman then most definitely, I don't think our definitions of inceldom are the same.

Nope, too much roids. If she was genuinely nice towards me then who knows, but women are never going to be nice towards me because I'm ugly so it won't happen.

The truth hurts right? That's why it's preferable to censor me, instead of trying to rationally answer my comment :feelskek:

It's been a long time since I realized the ultimate hypocrisy of the users of this forum: you are all lookists, just like the foids you complain so much about :blackpill:
And you, the stacy-only-retarded must be the embodiment of what I'm talking about. Be quiet in your place, giga volcel

i would but i have been rejected by much worse.

If you don't fuck pigs and goats, you're a volcel :soy::soy::soy:

you wish. you spout the same bluepill shit that ITfoids do that has been debunked endlessly on this site. i dont think youve ever said anything with actual substance. i wouldnt be surprised if you were a foid yourself. you have an anime avi
It's been a long time since I realized the ultimate hypocrisy of the users of this forum

you wish. you spout the same bluepill shit that ITfoids do that has been debunked endlessly on this site. i dont think youve ever said anything with actual substance. i wouldnt be surprised if you were a foid yourself. you have an anime avi
What exactly was debunked? That the incels on this forum care about appearance? :feelskek:

I can remember far more examples of incels here saying "I wouldn't ascend with her" than "I would ascend with any foid"

i dont think youve ever said anything with actual substance.
It's hard to have a productive discussion with people who encourage short comments and who believe in a parallel reality where every normie or sub5 with a girlfriend is somehow being treated badly by these women.

You are all too low-iq

What exactly was debunked?
i was talking about when you said personality matters.
That the incels on this forum care about appearance? :feelskek:

I can remember far more examples of incels here saying "I wouldn't ascend with her" than "I would ascend with any foid"
no i actually agree with you that most incels are low iq retards. i took issue with the part where you said we shouldnt judge foids. that was what i quoted when i responded to you. because it is cucked to support when people fuck you over

i was talking about when you said personality matters.
It matters if you're not chad (or female). The uglier you are, the more you have to compensate for it in other things (personality, money, status, power...). I'm not saying that a good personality is a 100% guarantee of ascension, but the probability increases (how much does it increase? Depends on other circumstances in your life).

I've seen men uglier than me have interactions with women. But in response to this you guys use flat earth tactics: you invent the most absurd conspiracies, instead of accepting the simplest answer.

I've seen men uglier than me have interactions with women. But in response to this you guys use flat earth tactics: you invent the most absurd conspiracies, instead of accepting the simplest answer.
But I live in Latin America, so maybe things are a bit different here:

No, I wouldn't. Honestly, why do we judge women for not wanting ugly men when we incels do the same thing?

If I could easily get women of higher value, just like women can with men, I would do the same thing they do.
I can judge women for being vapid whores and it has to do with more than just the fact there shallow dipshit

No one wants to be with really physically repulsive and ugly person but men get shamed by soyciety if they acknowledge it. They would be called 'shallow', 'jerk' etc. while it's normal if a female says that she just wants healthy and good-looking father for her children or similar stuff. Or women can say that some man is not a 'manly' enough and it will be acceptable but can a man say that this woman is not 'womanly' enough without provoking soycietal rage?

why do we judge women for not wanting ugly men when we incels do the same thing?
Because they’re inferior and are only in that position because we let them be :feelsjuice:

What exactly was debunked? That the incels on this forum care about appearance? :feelskek:

Nigga, throughout all history women are valued by their appearance ( not by everyone but still ) while men are valued by their fighting ability, various skills, mastery etc.
Some women will date ugly man if he is industrious, has some skills but no one, even ugly landwhale or mentally I'll female will date a man, who is a complete neurotic mess and have zero skills and abilities. Because he totally failed as a man. And extremely ugly women are failed by nature. So it's fair when men don't want ugly and repulsive women because no woman will want a complete mess who failed to be a man. It's natural balance.

No

Desperatecel if you would