Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Would you ascend with this NOODLEWHORE if possible?

Just visit a hooker

yes i would

but are you catfishing this slut or you using a real pic?

Ok GrAYcel, white cockru onry

I'd fuck her but I wouldn't have kids with her

Gross looking. Servant slave tier.

yes i would

but are you catfishing this slut or you using a real pic?
I am trying desperately to ascend, why wouldn't I use my actual pics?

Also, how would it even be possible to catfish on a videocall?
confused-jaguarsfan.gif

Yes, I'm not a volcel

Noodles tend to be high achieving tiger moms and I have ADHD. Imagine we got a son and the hell he would be living in :feelskek:

I am trying desperately to ascend, why wouldn't I use my actual pics?

Also, how would it even be possible to catfish on a videocall?
confused-jaguarsfan.gif
then youre a fakecel

Trucelz like me use different appz to fake a videocall video to catfish whorez

Ax

Slavic whorez are much better than phillipiino whorez

Last edited:
Yes, I have Denisovan ancestry.

If you're guaranteed to ascend, then I definitely would.

JBW @Incelius Savage

JBW @Incelius Savage
He's literally using his real pictures and getting noodlefoids of the tier in the top picture, even though she likely has plenty others to have a chance with; is he actually even subhuman? :feelsclown:

She's really pretty. Also how do you chat with noodles? Want to see if i have a chance at sea or if it's over

Dont see why not. Dont give her green card rho

Volcel if you wouldn't

He's literally using his real pictures and getting noodlefoids of the tier in the top picture, even though she likely has plenty others to have a chance with; is he actually even subhuman? :feelsclown:

Not subhuman, never claimed to be. But, I have no luck in my home country. I even got rejected by a mixed black girl with a literal deformity (she had T-rex arms and hands). The only women that would I could get with ease are 2/10 fat girls. And honestly, at that point.... how do you even trick yourself into having any desire to fuck, let alone date? :feelstrash:

Fact that I have to search for pussy in 3rd world SEA, well that speaks volumes.

Dont see why not. Dont give her green card rho

Hadn't planned on it. Although, she's either very naive or low IQ, because she wants me to get her pregnant and spend a few weeks with her in her country. She said, she would take care of the baby until I could return again and get married. Like I would actually marry her. :feelskek:

She's really pretty. Also how do you chat with noodles? Want to see if i have a chance at sea or if it's over

Typically use Dating apps. But I think it's smart to sign up for the premium memberships if you plan on talking to SEA whores or women abroad in general. So far, I just install all the popular ones, and use it for free.

Although, with this girl, I just messaged her on Facebook. lmao
I got lucky because her English is not too bad, and she actually took an interest in chatting with me. I just made casual conversation with her that didn't involve anything about looking for a woman, dating, or hooking up. That came later, and of course I just lied and made up previous relationships, gfs, and social life that I don't really have. :feelskek:

After about 5 days. it really became obvious that she had somewhat of a crush on me, and then it just snowballed from there, and progressed to chatting at least an hour every other day or so.

Hadn't planned on it. Although, she's either very naive or low IQ, because she wants me to get her pregnant and spend a few weeks with her in her country. She said, she would take care of the baby until I could return again and get married. Like I would actually marry her. :feelskek:
Wish you luck then. You might end up with nice housewive-lite

Is she automaticly eligible to be US citizen if you marry her?

would coom in and impregnate. and start family with noodle

I'd fuck her, but the possibility of you or I fucking her are 0% so long as she's in another country. For the most part, she is just text on a screen with some jpeg's attached. Don't trust computers

I'd fuck her, but the possibility of you or I fucking her are 0% so long as she's in another country. For the most part, she is just text on a screen with some jpeg's attached. Don't trust computers

Of course I have to be realistic/grounded, but so far things seem to be very genuine and she's serious about meeting and staying with me for a few weeks. Also, it's not like I just text her and nothing else. We videochat quite a bit and do phone calls too. She also said she would wait for me because she's "in love with me" now. Calls me "my love" "daddy' "baby" all that normie shit. But, yeah.... who really knows?

I'm serious about traveling to see her in person though. However, the earliest I can make a trip is Feb-March 2023.

I am at the age that I am willing to take the risk of travel for pussy or even to have a long-distance gf that could possibly lead to a relationship irl, maybe even relocating. It's pathetic, but I am tired of being incel.

Of course I have to be realistic/grounded, but so far things seem to be very genuine and she's serious about meeting and staying with me for a few weeks. Also, it's not like I just text her and nothing else. We videochat quite a bit and do phone calls too. She also said she would wait for me because she's "in love with me" now. Calls me "my love" "daddy' "baby" all that normie shit.
Average whitecel on .is @Incelius Savage