Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would you ascend with this landwhale?

Are you getting hot cocoa with her?

• Total voters
Gravity will pull us back to reality if one of us decides to ascend with her

Re: McDonalds new burger just released!
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182973085Wednesday, February 03, 2016 10:41 PM CST
"That's not very nice to say, is it?" Whether you perceive such a statement as being "unkind" is irrelevant. The objective evidence, which directly indicates a causative link between said restaurants and obesity, validates his/her claim.
Re: I Got In A Car Accodent Last Night
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190528609Sunday, June 05, 2016 3:41 PM CDT
"Why would you just go to mcdonalds?" Compelled by obesity, I presume.
Re: opinions on "fat shaming"?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183542534Saturday, February 13, 2016 5:49 PM CST
Well, the entire concept of "obesity-shaming" is based on fundamental principles of human nature. A standard paradigm for an acceptable weight quantity of an individual exists throughout society. Obesity directly exceeds this standard expectation of a "regular" weight range. Thus, obese individuals are often perceived as being "greedy" or "selfish." The above is not necessarily a negative perspective of the situation, given the often significant health ramifications of obesity. There is a very strong correlation between obesity and the worsening of conditions such as diabetes and/or hypertension. The complications of such conditions can often lead to death/severe impairment. Furthermore, it cannot be reasonably denied that hedonism is not a significant factor in the percentages of obese individuals per-location. Many obese individuals choose to continue to willingly engage in gluttonous and physically-inactive lifestyles, knowing that leftist media will easily use the guise of "equality" to attempt to "justify" repulsive behavior. Therefore, the seemingly-unnecessary "discrimination" is nothing more than a psychological-defense mechanism against those who seek to leech from society. This is beneficial and unavoidable as it guarantees that the entire situation will be perceived from various, conflicting perspectives. The prevalent stereotypes are the result of the behavior of the greedy obese individuals being magnified as an example. Consequently, all individuals classified as "obese" will simply have to accept that logical individuals will exhibit necessary skepticism, irrespective of whether they are attempting to reverse their unhealthy state of being. The issue of being overweight will not be resolved by "desensitizing" society against a potentially-harmful state. Rather, it is necessary to acknowledge that, regardless of why the individual may be obese, that the condition is certainly unhealthy. Doing this is entirely "positive" as it allows us to analyze the problem and develop a method for managing it efficiently. Essentially, the issue of "obesity" cannot be solved/managed until the "obese" individuals themselves recognize that they have an ailment. Masking the negativity with superficial propaganda will not change this.
Re: Fat acceptance
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184892312Sunday, March 06, 2016 4:09 PM CST
Disregarding the "Baiting" claims, I will answer with a genuine argument: The individual who created this thread is a truly repulsive, leftist imbecile. There is simply no obligation for any of us to support individuals who willingly accept and embrace an otherwise unhealthy lifestyle. Obesity has been scientifically-linked to dozens of health conditions; the vast majority of which are potentially lethal. If the obese individuals involved are quite narrow-minded and would rather embrace such an abhorrent method of living, that is their choice. Nonetheless, it is also within our capabilities to criticize them as we deem fit, given that it is a health state which differs from our normal idea of the definition of the term "healthy." Do not expect other individuals to conform to your ideologies, as we will, like you , do only what suits our desires well. Simply because you are obese does not mean that we must perceive your condition as "natural." It is an often preventable medical condition with significant ramifications. "Political Correctness" is nothing more than a shill for idiotic individuals who do not want to change their own behavior.
Re: i just had mcdonalds the first time in like 5 years
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#200544972Tuesday, October 25, 2016 6:14 PM CDT
I am sorry that you chose the path towards obesity.

whoever said yes needs to go and jump off a cliff (In Fortnite)

I can’t do overweight girls because I have barely 5 inches which would do nothing for them

I can’t do overweight girls because I have barely 5 inches which would do nothing for them
exactly,i dont think i can physically penetrate her if i tried

I would not be able to even get hard, so gross and disgusting, i would puke, imagine the smell too, YIKES

SSBBWelfare pancake boob be happy in tha ghetto drinking 40oz malt liquor.

I'd rather rope.

I don't think that's physically possible

Volcel if wouldn't :feelskek:

For my physical integrity I think that declining is my best option.

I would date her absolutely, 5'4 guy is equivalent to 600 pounds woman , so i would date her , as she is way above my league.

This fat nerdcel keeps making duets with larger-than-life landwhales and complimenting them in their comments section. Do you think that he will ever ascend?

This fat nerdcel keeps making duets with larger-than-life landwhales and complimenting them in their comments section. Do you think that he will ever ascend?

I've seen cases where holes would visit football games of obese players and wear shirts for him as he was crying over their older sisters.

Volcel if I wouldn’t

I would ever date her or course, but yes to a fuck