Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Would you ascend with this creature?

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
I was browsing r/r4r the other day (I know) and I came across this post.

Poat

This is her

yes if it is a real pussy

Yeah. Just to fuck her once or twice though.

>Pansexual

Just fuck a tranny theory.

>Atheist

Just date a foid without any moral code theory.

>Tattoos (I don't even know how to properly spell this degeneracy, don't care anyway.)

Just date her despite a major redflag theory.

Last edited:
>Pansexual

>Atheist

Just fuck a foid without any morals theory.

>Tattoes

Just date her despite a major redflag theory.
I don't even know what a pansexual is.

I would fuck her. Male standards are really very low, she just needs to have a pussy.

volcel if you wouldn't
>Pansexual

most foids who I.D as Pansexual are just LARPing straight girls tbh. Every foid that I.Ded as a Panny in my High School basically just turned out to be straight girls in the end jfl. Its just virtue signalling foids who claim "I love people for their personaliteehee instead of their looks, sweaty" while they only date tall, skinny white guys.

Maybe as last resort.

most foids who I.D as Pansexual are just LARPing straight girls tbh. Every foid that I.Ded as a Panny in my High School basically just turned out to be straight girls in the end jfl. Its just virtue signalling foids who claim "I love people for their personaliteehee instead of their looks, sweaty" while they only date tall, skinny white guys.
Same as every person who claimed to be bi, gay, lesbian or whatever.

That fact changes nothing.

I would fuck her left to right. Volcel if you wouldn't

volcelossus if you wouldn't. would marry for dutch passport
the part you highlighted hardly even means anything. Are you from the middle ages?

She says she always wanted to move to another country though, she sounds like retard

I can't understand this "would fuck" thing. I don't get why you guys don't go to a prostitute when all you want is want cumming once in any human female. At least real attraction or even desire should be there, or not?(at best mutual)
We wouldn't fit together and her looks don't evoke any interest in me. Doesn't mean I would be grossed out by her naked body tough.

Like bisexuality: a complete meme. A fancy word to promote your existence as an absolute unicate.

if she was a virgin catholic i would marry her without thinking twice.But in this shape she is just another trainwreck waiting to happen.

jfl I've been rejected by foids way uglier, so that's not even a serious question ofc I would

but this chick seems to be pretty fucked up in the head

a liberal white girl like this would reject me asap. she virtue signals and she would never talk to a ugly male, also she is pansexual which is code for chad only
jfl I've been rejected by foids way uglier, so that's not even a serious question ofc I would

but this chick seems to be pretty fucked up in the head

Looks like a guy. Nah man, I'm good

Pump&dump yes
Relationship no

I think I would tbh

>Atheist

Just date a foid without any moral code theory.
just because you're atheist you can't have a moral code? wtf kind of retarded argument is that lol

just because you're atheist you can't have a moral code? wtf kind of retarded argument is that lol
That only applies to foids, I forgot to mention, I have never met any atheist foid in my life who was a good person.

I think there is a deeper reason for foids choosing atheism, religion keeps them in check, it prevents them from being whores, atheism does not, them believing there is no God is a way for them to rebel against being good.

Volcel if you wouldn't

As a last-ditch effort, but not as a priority.

Average Dutch female, nothing to see here

You know many moons ago when I was still a thirsty bluepiller this is exactly the kind of girl I would have gone for.

She looks a bit like the love of my life (only she had no tattoos and was just a normal heterosexual).

Nowadays? Yeah. The warning signs are there. Reddit user, tattoos, made up sexual oreintation.

DANGER! DANGER WILL ROBINSON! :feelsree:

I expect her having 66 cats, wtf is F4M?

Would pump and dump if she looks like a female and has a clean pussy.

if she was a virgin catholic i would marry her without thinking twice.But in this shape she is just another trainwreck waiting to happen.
She can be ugly as a deadly sin, if she's virgin, religious, sub 20 I'd marry her in a heartbeat.