Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you ascend with the shapeshifting witch Mad Madam Mim from Disney's The Sword in the Stone?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

if so, would you only do it with her beautiful lady form?

Last edited:
full

volcel if not :feelshmm:

Cartoons are for kids:feelsUgh:The beautiful form is just my type so i guess yeah but only in 3D

Cartoons are for kids:feelsUgh:The beautiful form is just my type so i guess yeah but only in 3D
BoobKneel

I don't even know why you feel the need to make disclaimers like that bro.

If someone was literally fixed to two dimensions it would be impossible for them to have any body cavities like a vagina or esophagus, they couldn't even expand their chest to inhale air in their lungs.

It goes without saying you extrapolate flat illustrated mediums.

Jesus even foids are higher-IQ like this, you don't see them saying bullshit like "I want to fuck this Chad in my novel but only if he were manifested in a third dimension instead of being ink stains on dead trees"

@NoTommERow dakis are 3d and the onaholes you can tie to them are also 3d

She just ran through the entire emotional range that toilets are able to express.