Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you ascend with princess_kitty14 for 1000$?

?

• Total voters
Funny shitposters. It's a thousand bucks. She's not grotesque enough not to imo. For free? Nah her personality is utter shit and I'd have zero attraction but if I'm getting paid I could just imagine I'm fucking a foid I like to get it over with

Funny shitposters. It's a thousand bucks. She's not grotesque enough not to imo. For free? Nah her personality is utter shit and I'd have zero attraction but if I'm getting paid I could just imagine I'm fucking a foid I like to get it over with
:bluepill:, she's horrible

Volcel if wouldn't

:bluepill:, she's horrible
Sure but I wouldn't turn down a chance to get paid to have sex. Unless she was horribly disfigured like missing an eye or half her jaw. My standards are pretty low man

Sure but I wouldn't turn down a chance to get paid to have sex. Unless she was horribly disfigured like missing an eye or half her jaw. My standards are pretty low man
also mine are very low, but not sooo low

would you ascend with this IT sheboon if you were payed 1000$ to do it?
wait is this even the same girl in both images?

PK14

nose and skin tone seem kinda different but I suppose lighting and camera angle might account for it

-

Anyway, I would be open to a romantic relationship with a girl who looked like either of these, but I would want to see if we were mentally and emotionally compatible and complementary before trying to rush into that, because if I had sex but it got awkward and fell apart it would not feel like ascension.

Ascension shouldn't be temporarily getting high then falling into an abyss, but uplifting yourself for a longterm where your relationship with a woman makes you a better and more fulfilled person in in the longterm.

Ideally you also play that role for her, because part of what would make me feel happy in a relationship is knowing a girl felt fulfilled and better getting involved with me. If she felt lesser or degraded with me, that would make me feel low and sad.

Last edited:
she’s not attractive in the slightest but for $1000 yes I would

Foids would never pay us to sex them though so it doesn’t matter

Even if she was horribly disfigured I’d still do it for money. The only time I wouldn’t is if she had some sort of STD she could spread to me or something

Last edited:
Fuck no i wouldnt fuck that garbage

Yeah probably