Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you ascend with miss Alabama?

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
★★★
Screenshot 2024 06 07 at 113510 in the morning

If you wouldn't fuck a female nikocado avocado, you're a:
:chad::chad::chad:

How would you even know if you’re fucking a fat flab or her pussy?

She put her ass on backwards!

She put her ass on backwards!
Sure looks that way. I've seen a few other women that look like that and it's nasty. I call them butt stomachs.

Did she eat the competition?

I mean, I would, but miss competitions have no meaning any more. I wonder if female judges now just let the women who are the least competition win.

I mean, I would, but miss competitions have no meaning any more. I wonder if female judges now just let the women who are the least competition win.
Screenshot 2024 06 07 at 25259 in the afternoon

Look at miss Germany 2024...
The new narrative is that looks don't matter for misses, it is more about their pERsonality.

The new narrative is that looks don't matter for misses, it is more about their pERsonality.
Clown world. But I guess their personality isn't actually in the focus of the competition, is it?

Clown world. But I guess their personality isn't actually in the focus of the competition, is it?
> Schönauer’s victory was a significant stride in the more inclusive direction the Miss Germany pageant has taken since 2019, shifting away from physical beauty and bikini contests towards a more complex definition of beauty that focuses on contestants’ personalities and actions.

Schönauer’s victory was a significant stride in the more inclusive direction the Miss Germany pageant has taken since 2019
I just read a few sentences of the article and of course it's not even a "miss" any more, but a mom. We really live in a clown world.

Just date a landwhale and have her compete in beauty pageants to live off the prize money theory

And Miss Maryland is a trannie, we are really fucked :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
It seems like everyone except for young beautiful single women can win. Old married women, trannies, landwhales, are all fine, except for anything men will actually want to look at.

No: Sex with beasts doesn't count.

volcel if not

Ron getting together with Kim despite being normie tier at best in looks is the most unrealistic part of the show. But I guess they gotta appeal to the normie and incel men in the audience somehow with their audience stand in.
I always cheered for Drakken when I was a little child.

Also in Smurfs I cheered for Gargamel.

Of course Drakken was the oofi doofi, stupid man while shego was the real brain.

I wish he could have won, I wish he could have a been a cold, brilliant mastermind who would have submitted both Shego and Kim to his will.
She did win in one episode, where she stole the time monkey.

Drakken also started gymmaxxing in that episode (Shego is into gymmaxx orcs). But he got betad by Shego. But TBH I think he still slayed her pussy every night, he was just not leading the relationship.

She did win in one episode, where she stole the time monkey.

Drakken also started gymmaxxing in that episode (Shego is into gymmaxx orcs). But he got betad by Shego. But TBH I think he still slayed her pussy every night, he was just not leading the relationship.

View attachment 1176192

wasn't that in the movie ?

Shego put an electric collar around Drakken and turned him into her bitch.

Really messed up tbh.

It should have been the opposite.

I always cheered for Drakken when I was a little child.

Also in Smurfs I cheered for Gargamel.
The smurfs were beta orbiting smurfette, you picked the right side to root for

Ron getting together with Kim despite being normie tier at best in looks is the most unrealistic part of the show. But I guess they gotta appeal to the normie and incel men in the audience somehow with their audience stand in.

This legit gave me hope back in the time. I was like "I'm a bit like ron, I too can get a girl who care more about my personality than my looks".

Blinking Leonard Cohen GIF

wasn't that in the movie ?

Shego put an electric collar around Drakken and turned him into her bitch.

Really messed up tbh.

It should have been the opposite.
Yeah she betad him hard with that collar, she is into BDSM, but she still rode his dick every night so tbh it was worth it tbh tbh tbh tbh. In one episode where she went on vacation there were buff guys all around her stretching her pussy at night. But in the episode where she takes over the world she made Drakken into a buff gymmaxxer so that is obvious she was fucking him.

Also there was that one episode where she got her emotion amplified and wanted to fuck Drakken the entire episode, that tool Drakken used on her didn't create new emotions just amplified the ones that were already there so it was obvious she wanted to be creampied by Drakkens blue monster cock.

View: https://youtu.be/Bx_-B1RtT7A?si=WStcW0tVe6xjxKdb&t=53

Yeah she betad him hard with that collar, she is into BDSM, but she still rode his dick every night so tbh it was worth it tbh tbh tbh tbh. In one episode where she went on vacation there were buff guys all around her stretching her pussy at night. But in the episode where she takes over the world she made Drakken into a buff gymmaxxer so that is obvious she was fucking him.

Also there was that one episode where she got her emotion amplified and wanted to fuck Drakken the entire episode, that tool Drakken used on her didn't create new emotions just amplified the ones that were already there so it was obvious she wanted to be creampied by Drakkens blue monster cock.

View: https://youtu.be/Bx_-B1RtT7A?si=WStcW0tVe6xjxKdb&t=53

Based AF

It seems like everyone except for young beautiful single women can win. Old married women, trannies, landwhales, are all fine, except for anything men will actually want to look at.
It is part of the feminist psyop, they are trying to gaslight chads into fucking landwhales, old divorced women and even trannies...

The smurfs were beta orbiting smurfette, you picked the right side to root for
I remember even as a child like a fucking 6 years old or something I was like Holy fuck this smurfs are betamuxxing this one girl in the village so fucking hard its cringe I hope gargamel eats them all

Im sorry but no, i don’t mind women who are overweight but this is ridiculous, this bitch doesn’t even look like she could stand up for 2 minutes without running out of breath.

It looks like it has a front butt, I would be curious to see it topless for just this reason

My penis couldn't reach into that.