Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you ascend with her?

thefinalizer

thefinalizer

A child of destiny
★★★★★
She's cute to be honest; however, she seems like the kind of girl who would tie me to a bed and do kinky things to me. Unfortunately probably only for Chads.

Attachments

• slut_An8pEZFwmqFpDJqpYIrUn-tkbWPjItEiiay21NFkTYoRl9VwNx0ZObF3fJyG70vM95pQ1ObwoLLdjJXqkznkCt6S.mp4
    3.9 MB
She seems psychotic, So no

Yeah, I'm down for kinky stuff. I have quite a strange kink of my own and would out up with her kinks if she'd fulfill my fetish

Yes closest thing to a IRL catgirl I guess.

She gets fetishised, meanwhile her lookswatch literally went ER and is sitting in jail right now

yes better than none

I like the (speed freek) one that "sold cookies" and said, "I can see you..." (All wild eyed and obviously insane.)

Would dress her in a catgirl costume and rail her

Unfortunately probably only for Chads
Ltbs are reserved for chadlites and up. That's why she put herself in obsessive girl scenario, because guys run from her once they cum.

Ltbs are reserved for chadlites and up. That's why she put herself in obsessive girl scenario, because guys run from her once they cum.
That's why i said no, even though she's cute-looking

Crazy, but cute and unfortunately chad only

Should've installed a burglar alarm that tazed everyone stepping on your front door without permission

Autistic or bipolar or something, id fuck but that shit aint no gf material

One look at me and she'd piss herself and start running.

But yes I would.

chad only cringe whore

You people see a woman putting her hands up and making some dumbass noises and all of a sudden she's "kinky" or "quirky". This is exactly the problem in which we put so much stock onto any slit while they can't even grasp the concept of an ugly guy because their brain is literally intolerable to even so much as the memory of a fucking glance at just one. The woman here is entitled to being viewed as desirable to the point of fantasy and if it were reversed then the guy version would be entitled to getting shot. But it isn't some special inherent power that allows women to hold this dynamic its only us letting them have it. I fucking wish we hated women as much as normies think we do.

No.
I want only stacy

Absolutely, anybody who says no should have there account here instantly terminated.

If I opened the door she'd instantly scream

You never truly ascend as a normie, let alone a sub5.

Yes ill “put” some “sense” into her “brain”

She's cute to be honest; however, she seems like the kind of girl who would tie me to a bed and do kinky things to me. Unfortunately probably only for Chads.
Obviously fake. But I just want to remind everyone here that psychotic girls are still Chad Only.