Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with Doctor Poison?

• Thread starter Therapywasawaste
  • Start date

Poll: Ascend with Doctor Poison?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Pump and dump.

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

Recruit
★★★
Princess Maru, A.K.A. Doctor Poison is a sadistic bioterrorist and the first costume-wearing supervillain of Wonder Woman.

Doctor Poison first appeared as the chief of the poison division for a Nazi spy band. She later went on to start what was basically the girl version of the Legion of Doom, their goal being to destroy Wonder Woman. Doctor Poison is not political and only worked for the Nazis to advance her own research , taking advantage of the opportunities for human experimentation.

Appearance:

She's a light-skinned, Turkish foid with big, light-grey eyes. She also likely has Asian ancestry. She often wears goggles but when shown without them, she has much sclera visible all around her pupils, a condition known as "crazy eyes." She's about 5'7. At her job she masked her gender by wearing a bulky hooded costume and a mask.

In the Wonder Woman movie, Dr. Poison has scarring as a result of exposure to her own gases. She covers her scars with special plates shaped and colored to imitate human flesh, which was something they did back then. Her eyes are dark and her skin is more tan than in the comic books and cartoons.

I drew a picture of how I imagine the comic book version of her without the mask, given the new addition of facial scarring.

20240602 185923
Doctor Poison I 001
Doctor Poison Wonder Woman DC Comics h
Doctor Poison 2 DC Comics Wonder Woman

Last edited:
One of wonder womans most recurring villains is dr. psycho, a 3'9 manlet truecel with mind control powers who goes ER on foids for rejecting him.

s-l1600.jpg

Jfl at DC for having a manlet be a villian to a foid superhero.

One of wonder womans most recurring villains is dr. psycho, a 3'9 manlet truecel with mind control powers who goes ER on foids for rejecting him.

s-l1600.jpg

Makes sense, foids hate manlets.

Yes, probably my looksmatch honestly.

s-l1600.jpg

LMAO