Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you ascend with a woman with Down syndrome?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters
Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
If you had the opportunity to fuck a Downy girl (not underage of course) would you do it? I think I'd pass cause Downy foids aren't attractive to me at all and also I don't know why I feel I could get in trouble with the law.

No. Come the fuck on dude that's hypergamy in over drive mode

As long as she fills both my physical and mental standards, then i'd totally do it.
Must be loyal, loving, willing to have sex and is normal enough mentally to where she can consent, plus not be super mentally ill and crazy. Down syndrome is bad to have, but if anything it'd make her be more tolerable as a person. As for physical attractiveness, if she was a virgin, and i found her attractive (which tbh is not hard at all considering that i find attractive) then i'd do it. Also for cucktears reading this, i don't mean "It'd make her more tolerable" as in "I want it to be easier to control her and be possessive". What i mean by that is agree with me on things, and don't be a hypergamous slut. Simple.

I’m just not attracted to them. Same with midgets chicks

She would unironically have a better personality than the average foid.

As long as she fills both my physical and mental standards, then i'd totally do it.
Must be loyal, loving, willing to have sex and is normal enough mentally to where she can consent, plus not be super mentally ill and crazy. Down syndrome is bad to have, but if anything it'd make her be more tolerable as a person. As for physical attractiveness, if she was a virgin, and i found her attractive (which tbh is not hard at all considering that i find attractive) then i'd do it. Also for cucktears reading this, i don't mean "It'd make her more tolerable" as in "I want it to be easier to control her and be possessive". What i mean by that is agree with me on things, and don't be a hypergamous slut. Simple.

No, that's well past my breaking point.

I wouldn't, it feels too much like I'd be taking advantage of a mentally handicapped person. Also downies are unattractive.

/r/IncelTears will never see this thread because it doesn't show them what they want to see.

I would fuck most human females but they want me dead

No, they are disgusting

No, no way. I dont believe that is ascension.

I'd fuck her but not date her

No, one of the many reasons being that my sister has basically Down syndrome from being born prematurely and it’s fucked up.

That’s worse than a foid fucking a dog. At least a dog can have consent.

@BlkPillPres 's fantasy

@BlkPillPres 's fantasy

My desire is to fuck one JFL, not "ascend"

Ascension is a meme, it doesn't exist, because you are either attractive enough to have a woman "love" you, or you are her jester using tricks to try and convince her to fuck you

If a woman has to be convinced to be attracted to you, then she isn't really attracted and whatever you have between you will wane quickly in time

Remember that Downey who got a chad to commit to her and ignored her literal looksmatch on Fakebook? People were telling them that they are cute next to each other and she got angry.

Remember that Downey who got a chad to commit to her and ignored her literal looksmatch on Fakebook? People were telling them that they are cute next to each other and she got angry.

JFL felt so sorry for that guy, nobody can forget that one, that one is a staple in the black pill, perfect example of a woman rejecting her looksmatch

My desire is to fuck one JFL, not "ascend"

Ascension is a meme, it doesn't exist, because you are either attractive enough to have a woman "love" you, or you are her jester using tricks to try and convince her to fuck you

If a woman has to be convinced to be attracted to you, then she isn't really attracted and whatever you have between you will wane quickly in time

OP used the word ascend but he meant to just fuck

yeah but then nothing changes afterward though so don't call me a fakecel since you offered it

The mere idea is gross, ngl.

Btw do we have down syndrome members ?