Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you ascend with a vagina-less Stacey?

Do you marry the described 10/10 stacey?

• Yes! A woman is more than her vagina!

• Yes, but still an incel

• No! I need pussy/children

• No! I'm prejudiced!

• Awooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
You meet a 10/10 woman in terms of looks and personality. She is absolutely head over heels in love with you, but she is very hesitant on the sexual front. She says she's a virgin, so that makes you understanding. On a late night, she explains that she was born without a vagina. It is a genetic defect. She never asked to be this way. She has to urinate using a urostomy bag. This is embarrassing and it is something she has struggled with her whole life. She has only dated one other man and he broke up with her when he found out. She says she is willing to have anal sex with you, but like once every three months because it's not her thing, but she'll give you head and jerk you off and you can tit fuck her or whatever. She absolutely doesn't want you fucking other women and she has been born with super sensors, so you can NEVER lie to her. Children MAY be possible but it would be a complicated, expensive process involving surrogacy.

You marry her or not? She's not trans/intersex in any way. She has regular XX chromosomes. It's just a rare mutation that caused her to be born with a flat crotch.

Last edited:
0% chance she is a virgin.

she still has a mouth so that wouldn't make much of a problem tbh:feelsjuice:

Volcel if not

jfl i'd fuck her feet if she had one anyway :feelskek:

it's over

I'm prejudiced against women

Who the hell voted yes

I don't like anal so no

anal only once every 3 months? Nah I'm taking that every day if she likes it or not

At this point probably. At least she has a mouth and an asshole.

No problem, blowjobs and titfucking are some of my fetishes anyway:feelsjuice:.

she still has a mouth so that wouldn't make much of a problem tbh:feelsjuice:
Pretty much:yes:.

If she's loyal

I swear every post from you I've seen recently is a poll asking if we would fuck trannies or something

anyways the answer is no because if a woman said that to me I would assume she was a lying tranny

I would assume she was a lying tranny
She'd let you see it. You'd be able to tell that it was naturally nothing there but a urethra hole because there'd be no dick removal scars or anything like that.

A literal stacy that's head over heels for you and gives you blowjobs any time you like. Not even a question. I am many things but volcel I am not.

She had an ass, there is not hope lost