Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ascend with a succubus that takes a month from your life every time you have sex with her?

Ascend with a succubus?

• Total voters
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Id pump a few times

Yes, I plan on dying in my early to mid 20s anyways so I would have sex with her how ever many times until I reach those amount of years :ahegao:

fuck it, I wasn't going to do anything important with my life anyways:feelscomfy:

If I have only one day left, would it round up or would she refuse to have sex with me? Either way, it doesn't hurt to take away one month from my life just so I won't die a virgin.

If I have only one day left, would it round up or would she refuse to have sex with me? Either way, it doesn't hurt to take away one month from my life just so I won't die a virgin.
I haven't watched succubus hentai in like 5 years but i think they suck your life force, so if you were about to die you wouldn't have any, therefore she wouldn't accept the offer

I haven't watched succubus hentai in like 5 years but i think they suck your life force, so if you were about to die you wouldn't have any, therefore she wouldn't accept the offer
Fair. I'm quite familiar with how hentai succubi work. They definitely think of it as a job rather than some type of charity for male loners. Hoping them to take pity on me was more or less wishful thinking, but a man can dream:feelsmage:

it'd have to be a perfectly small loli succubus otherwise i wouldn't be able to maintain an erection if said succubus was tryiing to seduce me with her big fat disgusting udders

but otherwise yes that would be an easy tradeoff for me. im dumb. im not going to change the world and nobody but my parents even knows im alive or will care when i die. im miserable right now and fucking a succubus a few times before i die would be the only smart and logical thing i've ever done in my horrible existence:feelsdevil:

Yes? you could even pump it out to one year per lay and i would still do it.

Well duh, that's a win-win for me. I get to have sex, and I get to die early. What could be better?

I would. At least She would love you. Stay loyal to you. And give you amazing sex. Might actually try to summon one. She could look like my dream girl.

1 month per sex is too much