Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you "Ascend" With a Stacy giantess?

Would you "Ascend" With a Stacy giantess?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
If a Stacy who was the same height as Godzilla wanted to date you would you turn her down?

weird question but no i would not turn her down.

We wouldn't be able to do shit if she was godzilla height so no lol

20%
No, but I'll pay top bucks to hire the most experienced shaman to cast a spell on you and turn you from a male into a gorgeous 737% biological female Stacy, then shove my cock inside you and bust the hardest cum in my life dripping all over your pussy and ascend with YOU @Regenerator !!!!

I climb up inside her vagina

no sex (that i wont get anyways) but i would at least have a romantic partner + power to topple countries (assuming she has godzilla power)

Yes, my children would be mogger Chads and I could just live inside her cleavage

Gonna have to use a crane to fuck her pussy :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Nah but like imagine her facts and breath

It would literally kill you

she would be dwarfed by my big incel cock

No, but I'll pay top bucks to hire the most experienced shaman to cast a spell on you and turn you from a male into a gorgeous 737% biological female Stacy, then shove my cock inside you and bust the hardest cum in my life dripping all over your pussy and ascend with YOU @Regenerator !!!!
Fucking faggot

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

JBW
JBW1

- Most heterosexual JBW believer @DarkStar @Sloth.Belgrade @WorthlessSlavicShit
Another one to add to the long list:feelsclown:

Just crawl into her pussy to have sex bro

@Gokubro

iu

:lul:

View attachment 1261616View attachment 1261617
If you have a vagina and XX chromosomes, then i'm pretty much heterosexual indeed.
-----------
In regards to my comment directed at you: Thats what kind of answers you are going to get for posting brainrot retarded questions.... "if the stacy was the same height as a godzilla" Kidcel please...

Last edited:
If you have a vagina and XX chromosomes, then i'm pretty much heterosexual indeed.
-----------
In regards to my comment directed at you: Thats what kind of answers you are going to get for posting brainrot retarded questions.... "if the stacy was the same height as a godzilla" Kidcel please...
I don't though nor could I ever. You're a homosexual just admit it.
"No, but I'll pay top bucks to hire the most experienced shaman to cast a spell on you and turn you from a male into a gorgeous 737% biological female Stacy, then shove my cock inside you and bust the hardest cum in my life dripping all over your pussy and ascend with YOU"
Nice "Joke" There faggot.
  • Women and LGBT Individuals (Not allowed):
    • Banned on sight, no exceptions. This is a heterosexual male-only forum

Last edited:
I actually just recently, about a month or two ago, when I was thinking about all of those weird fetishes on the internet, realized that even I had some giantess fantasies when I was a little kid, from way back when I was under 10 years old even:feelshaha:. Probably because of how many hot women were so much taller than my kid self or something:waitwhat:.

View attachment 1261616View attachment 1261617
It just keeps on happening again and again…:feelskek::feelsclown::society:

I don't though nor could I ever. You're a homosexual just admit it.

Nice "Joke" There faggot.

By your logic. if you were a XX chromosome female and then i fucked you then this means i'm a faggot
Ok

Nigga what??? :feelskek:
@Left4Dead

-----------
:feelsseriously:

She would fucking swallow me whole,

but yes.

I like tall foids but this is some cuck shit

Blocked.

Straightest 2024cel.

sus thread ngl