Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you ascend with a rescued sex slave?

will you ascend with a woman that has been in a grooming gang?

• yes

• no

• Awooooo

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Let's a woman, as a teen, got caught up in a Paki grooming gang and was raped by over 100 brown men. She did not want this. She is traumatized and sex is a difficult. Sometimes, when she has sex, she has flashbacks to all the rapes. It will take years for her to work through the trauma, and sometimes she will not be able to have sex at all for months at a time, though she genuinely loves you and does not cheat.

i want love more than I do sex, mang.
i can pay for sex and call it a day if that's all I wanted, blood.

it's over

Let's a woman, as a teen, got caught up in a Paki grooming gang and was raped by over 100 brown men. She did not want this. She is traumatized and sex is a difficult. Sometimes, when she has sex, she has flashbacks to all the rapes. It will take years for her to work through the trauma, and sometimes she will not be able to have sex at all for months at a time, though she genuinely loves you and does not cheat.
I would date her and ascend, sure.

I wouldn't necessarily marry her though.

"Grooming gangs."

Just call them rapists, nigger. That's what those shitskins are. They're clever bastards who know that the cucked system will be in their favor with the legal treatment of them and their sentencing, because of White liberal British guilt.

I'll guilt trip her and rape her even more (in video game)

I'll enslave her again. Stray dogs must be educated by beating.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back