Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you ascend with a pajeeta?

Would you ascend with a pajeeta?

• Yeah

Votes: 45 77.6%
  • Nah

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters
Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
Would you ascend with a pajeeta?

positivit%C3%A4t-versetzt-sie-in-eine-position-der-macht.jpg

That particular one looks too much like my bitch sister, so no

Yes but not the one depicted.

uhhh I need to like save the white race frum da joos or some shit like that, so nah.

Depends what pajeeta but yeah

uhhh I need to like save the white race frum da joos or some shit like that, so nah.
maybe if things get worse i'd racemix to ascend, but i'd still get rejected so theres no point jfl. I just wanna be within my own goddamn culture.

As long as they don't smell, then sure

I would. I'd still prefer a girl who is white, black, mulatto, or Latina.

I don't know any pajeetas, which is brutal for the Indian guys I know (lowers their chances with girls, racial homophily-pill.) I did however, know a dark-skinned Pakistani foid who looked Indian who I wanted to ascend with and a white-looking, light-skinned (possibly Pakistani) foid, that I wanted to ascend with as well.

Shittiest haircut award

One would attain the voluntary status if not copulating with this south asian femoid.

33% are volcels

Volcel if wouldn't

volcel if voted no

ban all homosexuals who voted "no"

EvERy race can be stacy

IMG 0538

Nice. Those are stacies though, the average pajeeta looks much less attractive but I still would
alot of the indian women I see in canada look decent, but also many uglies as well

Gigavolcel if no

Beggars can't be choosers so yes.

Yeah, I would

Times are hard. Yes, I would.

Are you a gay fag?
No, it's just not my type. So in a sense I would be happy that I would have that option, but I would still be unhappy that I don't have another option, if that make sense?

Iam pajeet so i naturally deserve aryan blonde foids so no

No, it's just not my type. So in a sense I would be happy that I would have that option, but I would still be unhappy that I don't have another option, if that make sense?
Pussy is pussy, you don't have to make love to her for 3 hours, just quickly nut in 10 minutes and be over with.

Gay if wouldn't

Pussy is pussy, you don't have to make love to her for 3 hours, just quickly nut in 10 minutes and be over with.
Ok, I thought I would "have" to have a romantic relationship with her. For a FWB situation (or less) obviously I would be happy with her, but there my only standards to be happy are (a) not heavily disfigured, (b) safe and (c) we can physically have sex.

EDIT: And for obvious reasons I would vastly prefer "making love" to her for 3 hours than a quick nut for 10 minutes, even if she is ugly. Because sex is sex and I want cuddly sex even with ugly girls

No, I'm not flushing down the toilet my superior european genetics

i would face fuck her so hard it literally break bones in her face

Fakecel if you wouldn't.