Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with a low functioning autistic Becky ?

Would you do it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah juzt fuck her holez until im done then gtfo :feelsthink:

Tbh if she's cute maybe yea, i knew an autistic girl from my uni (yeah you heard me right, autistic girl in my uni, education over here is really that bad) but she was sub5 due to her ugly ass autistic glasses.

Yes.

I'm autistic myself so we'd almost be a perfect match.

No, not anymore.

Re: Social Anxiety: Will it ever go away?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146491038Sunday, September 21, 2014 3:00 AM CDT
"Social Anxiety Disorder" Actually, "Generalized Anxiety Disorder" would be appropriate as social anxiety is a form of the disorder itself.
Re: I never understood why people have a " crush"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147224032Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:14 PM CDT
"I'm actually getting over it" Don't misinterpret this statement as aggression however, different people have are each affected to a different degree by "Anxiety" and have different causes, simply because one person may have their "cause" and "effect" well controlled doesn't necessarily mean someone else will their "problem" controlled as well as the other person, self-initiative is certainly vital, however

Re: ugh anxiety sucks
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#144911118Saturday, August 30, 2014 3:35 PM CDT
While many users may not have it on a chronic scale, I'm sure a good majority of the users using this forum has experienced some degree of anxious thoughts at some point in their lifetime.

kinda hot ngl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

just retardmax theory :feelshaha:

Reminds me of this. A supported autist foid whose bf was like some normie ten years older.

IS Got a Boyfriend

If she's non-verbal then no. I don't think they have the capacity to consent so I would be taking advantage of her.

Do I look like some kind of volcel?