Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with a landwhale

Would you ascend with a cute landwhale

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NoBBCcel

NoBBCcel

Officer
★★★★
Would you ascend with a cute virgin (7/10 facially) landwhale but she is 270lbs.

I'll just solely focus on her face and cover her body with my hand so that I don't see it with my peripheral vision.

Picture or no thread engagement.

GrAYcel FBI nigga

Yes if she is otherwise cute as stated in OPs question.

Yes Im not volcel

Would you ascend with a cute virgin (7/10 facially) landwhale but she is 270lbs.
A 270 lbs fat ass cant have a 7/10 face, dummy. Her face must be fat af as well.

Ewwwwwwww no!

Also, it's impossible for a fat female face to be 7/10.

A 270 lbs fat ass cant have a 7/10 face, dummy. Her face must be fat af as well.
Ewwwwwwww no!

Also, it's impossible for a fat female face to be 7/10.
Male facial attraction isn’t the same as female face. It’s impossible for a guy to have a fat face and be attractive while lean defined faces on foids look bad, facial fat benefits foids it doesn’t harm them

Male facial attraction isn’t the same as female face. It’s impossible for a guy to have a fat face and be attractive while lean defined faces on foids look bad, facial fat benefits foids it doesn’t harm them

Bullshit. All fat foids are ugly as fuck.

I mean, it's fine if you have a fetish for fat foids. Doesn't bother me. But making a statement like "facial fat benefits foids" is just insanity. Most men don't find fatties attractive.

Why would i want to ascend with a female clone of myself

giga stacy only.

Bullshit. All fat foids are ugly as fuck.
its-known-in-nature-that-the-male-is-always-more-33354640.png

I draw a line with overweight foids, not sorry. :feelsjuice:

Based
You're like an anti-simp

Thank you, that's a great compliment. Yes, I can proudly say that I have never simped for a female in my life.

An impressive claim to be sure but nearly all blue-pilled guys have simped at least a few times

They need to learn to properly despise females.

depends how big, if ur talking 600 pounds+ no thanks. like 200-250 yes

Taking the blackpill certainly helps with that

For sure, but a lot of sex-having men also despise females. There is just so much to hate about cunts.

If she's curvy then yeah

force her to gymmaxx :feelsthink: :feelsLSD:

over