Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with a landwhale ?

ricecel4life

ricecel4life

Officer
If a landwhale had feelings for you and genuinely liked you would you ascend with her ?

For me no

@mistersinister would

Maybe sticky this thread so that we don't have to answer this exact same question every 3 days.

hmmm....there's always the possibility of helping her gymaxx....but i've heard stories of landwhales gymaxxing with their subhuman boyfriends but then letting the new SMV buff get to their heads, and leaving their gymaxxed inkwell tier boyfriend gym trainer for chad.
This is what made TFM go mstow lmao

No, I can piss on her if she wants to, but she deserves nothing more. :feelsLSD:

Yes to be honest.

Depends how fat she is and how her face looks.

If a landwhale had feelings for you and genuinely liked you would you ascend with her ?

For me no
Your premise is flawed. Women can't love. At least not the way we define love. Their love is synonymous with lust, it's a different word just to keep their image alive and to sledgehorn their way through otherwise sound logic.

If a toilet would genuinely like me and feel the same for me as a regular toilet does for Chad then I'd never let go of her, no matter how she looks.*

* = Doesn't apply to Niggers, Dravidians, and Australian Aboriginals.

it's a shame i'd like to start off with a landwhale and train her till she's fit. it'd be like starting off with a level 1 starter pokemon and working it's way up to becoming a level 99 mega evolved pokemon.
Sounds pretty cucked to me.

how so. it's like playing a jrpg irl :feelsLSD:
And what are you going to do when she decides to go for chad since you increased her smv? Do you think that she’s going to stay with your ugly ass?

Not even landwhales like me

For me no
Depends on b.o smell and face ugliness, if the face is 5/10+ and smells good I would anyday :feelsokman:

Volcel if you wouldn't:

Plymouth landwhale

I could easily bang a landwhale if I wanted to. Not really into beastiality though.

Maybe sticky this thread so that we don't have to answer this exact same question every 3 days.

I see this shitty "Would you ascend with X" thread pretty much every day and the answer is always the same.
Volcel if no.

Yes, only if she's white or fair skinned curry foid. I would make her svlete by constantly beating and starving her.

If you would not have sex with Lizzo, then you are a volcel:

Lizzo

pump and dump.

Yes, volcel if wouldn't.

Yeah, they are 100x hotter than skinny girls to me

No, just because I’m incel doesn’t mean I don’t have self worth

For sex yes but not to live with.

Last edited: