Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you ascend with a IT foid if she was a virgin?

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★
Title

Let me give you some more details: she has to be a female virgin (of course) who hates incels, but for some reason (mental illness probably) she becomes interested in you. Would you ascend with her despite her anti-incel beliefs?

Last edited:
Bruh she's on IT 100% fat and would hate me just because i exist so yeah no

depends on what she looked like

if genuine 100% female since birth, sure unless they look like 600lb life, can be as bad as me but not worst

if she 'fell down the stairs' every 2nd day.

Maybe . I have a femdom kink and it might be a little hot to be humiliated by a feminist.

Enemies to lovers arch

Bruh she's on IT 100% fat and would hate me just because i exist so yeah no
I saw some cute foids on there when I was trolling once

if genuine 100% female since birth, sure unless they look like 600lb life, can be as bad as me but not worst
Exactly.

If IT sent out droves of single foids then that would solve the incel issue.

Maybe . I have a femdom kink and it might be a little hot to be humiliated by a feminist.

Enemies to lovers arch
y didn't u commit suicide that last time

Only as a concubine, never a wife.

y didn't u commit suicide that last time
Pussied out.

It was obvious I was gonna pussy out. And I’m probably gonna make a post in a few weeks feeling suicidal. And then pussy out again

why all of these IT-based threads lately

is it in fashion

It depends on how good she would look like. If she looks like a landwhale woth short hair then I wouldn't even touch her with a 1000 foot pole

Pussied out.

It was obvious I was gonna pussy out. And I’m probably gonna make a post in a few weeks feeling suicidal. And then pussy out again
oh ok that is sad 2 hear

Probably, but there is no reason why she would be interested in me though. So if she were somehow guaranteed to be actually interested in me I would do it, but I would probably assume it's just a cruel joke.

The "foid" in question:
1719405144312s