Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with a foid with facial deformities

U

Uglycelugly

Greycel
I don't know how to post pictures without a link. And I can't be asked to do it. But would any of you ascend with a foid with clear facial deformities.

Example: makeupartistgorda66 she apparently has a black boyfriend I saw her on born different and this other foid who was white also on the same channel born different on YouTube her name was Courtney and she was married to a white normie

Yeah, I could just pretend it’s someone else.

I have a single facial deformity but the rest is decent so if she also has a single facial deformity and its not that noticeable like me then why not

Yeah, I could just pretend it’s someone else.
Go check out makeupartistgorda66 on YouTube and that born different channel on YouTube bear people like that are in relationships and some are even married

Sometimes I think those guys were incels too and just went fuck it she'll do

i have been rejected by worse.but no i wouldn't.i am not going to rob women from my deformedcel bros.if i find them attractive it depends.99.9999999% of women without deformities i feel attracted to in some way even if she is 60,but i still can't feel phsyically attracted to a lot of heavily deformed foids.not that it matters since there are a million guys who do,but it does speak how i am still quite proud.i did find this girl cute on this catholic dating website and she only had one arm. i even thought about how cute it would be for us to marry.but again,even if she was attracted to me i wouldn't rob her of deformedcel or limbless bros.

You would ascend with makeupartistgorda66

No. I wouldn't even without her deformity because it wouldn't be right for either of us since I couldn't be attracted, it would show, and that would make us both miserable. Something I learned a couple years back.
Not that she'd actually give me a chance but hey

Maybe with another foid/deformity though. Not her for sure

Last edited:
Honestly, I could go for anyone as long as she wasn't too ugly. But there's a limit.