Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with a foid who has hair on her jaw?

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★★★
I think facial hair is pretty much the only trait that can really make an otherwise attractive foid ugly. Fortunately most foids like that are already fat, old, and ugly so it doesn't make much of a difference to them. But if you had a chance with a foid with hair on her chin who you would've found attractive under normal circumstances, would you?

20241013 224211

Volcel if you wouldnt

shave that shit out nigga

Yes but I’ll be sure to bring a Gilette with me

No, can't do it man.:feelsugh:

Image doesn’t show

Make her wear a chin diaper. Problem solved.

I think facial hair is pretty much the only trait that can really make an otherwise attractive foid ugly. Fortunately most foids like that are already fat, old, and ugly so it doesn't make much of a difference to them. But if you had a chance with a foid with hair on her chin who you would've found attractive under normal circumstances, would you?

View attachment 1293272
Yeah just tell her to shave it
Volcel if you wouldnt

If you are from a subhuman country like Turkey you will encounter foids having unibrows and mild facial hair, there are a lot of salons dedicated to facial hair removal foids for that reason. So this question isn't that hard for me to answer.

Yes, a lot of foids have slight facial hair that they regularly shave, it's not a big deal