Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would You Ascend In This Way? [BLACK (African American) Pill] (Curries GTFIH too), Would You Get BLACKED?

Take The BLACK(ED) Pill

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Would you get BLACKED if it meant you could ascend?

ujmgmoplugo11.jpg

Stolen from braincels,

I'm not a racist

Viral3

this will be their offspring

I would take the yellow pill only, so I voted no.

I will only allow myself to be RICED, can't wait tbhtbhnlgnglngbthbtnlgbthbglntbglntl

I'm not attracted to black women unless they're quadroons

not into blacks but i've seen pretty black girls.. ill take beyonce btw

I'm not attracted to black women unless they're quadroons

Just lol.

Mocking

Two different kinds of western pig genetics.

White women are just as ugly as black women, you just get fooled by light skin and other light features.

Just physically look at their fucking Chad jaws and chins ffs.

not into blacks but i've seen pretty black girls.. ill take beyonce btw

IMG 6542

Two different kinds of western pig genetics.

White women are just as ugly as black women, you just get fooled by light skin and other light features.

Just physically look at their fucking Chad jaws and chins ffs.
Jesus Christ you're negative IQ. I'm starting to think Gremlincel is right and you're actually a yellow fever bot

you have to be extremely sadistic to race mix curry with black.

IMG 6217

* curry and Asian too tbhtbhbthb look at Malaysians JFL

Hafu is the masterrace.

Jesus Christ you're negative IQ. I'm starting to think Gremlincel is right and you're actually a yellow fever bot

Just Lol @ white women that cope saying they're better than black women because they have "straight hair" when Asian girls have the straightest most perfect hair in the world that is like silk compared to the cobwebs western foids have sprouting from their heads.

hapas are the master race(proven by statistics).

The secret is you need strong alpha genes like my Med and Latino ones (proud warrior race inner hajnal line genes) as opposed to western cuck genes like nerdic, anglo, and Germanic.

I have nothing against black girls. Especially the ones that are super white and redpilled.

I can't fuck something that completely repulses me.

The secret is you need strong alpha genes like my Med and Latino ones (proud warrior race inner hajnal line genes) as opposed to western cuck genes like nerdic, anglo, and Germanic.
Lol, no genes that could result in such strong autism as yours are strong.

:feelshehe:
Why tf should I care about race, white, black, asian, curry I don't give a fuck I'd fuck em all as long as they get me hard, volcel cunt if race is an issue tbhtbh

Why tf should I care about race, white, black, asian, curry I don't give a fuck I'd fuck em all as long as they get me hard, volcel cunt if race is an issue tbhtbh

It doesn't matter what you're fucking, what's one animal to another.

But if you're looking for an HQNP girl, well there's only one place to look.

im not talking about just casual fucking and dating i mean actually having kids

im not talking about just casual fucking and dating i mean actually having kids
Tf race mixing gotta do with bad genetics, a ugly white couple will make uglyass children same for all races, I've seen fucked up looking mix people as well as really GL ones. Besides why tf should I care not like my goal is kids anyway, and if it's yours don't be a selfish prick and pass your shittyass genes on to any race.

Hmm we need a smoking emoji tbh

Tf race mixing gotta do with bad genetics, a ugly white couple will make uglyass children same for all races, I've seen fucked up looking mix people as well as really GL ones. Besides why tf should I care not like my goal is kids anyway, and if it's yours don't be a selfish prick and pass your shittyass genes on to any race.

Hmm we need a smoking emoji tbh

I got one already.

> you

IMG 6542

This is the "girl" I had sex with.
Ma Black Doll 1

I am black and i find black woman hot AF and i think that all the "MUH WHITE WYMIN" retards should die virgins.

Seems legit.

It's actually true -- objectively speaking, the black woman in the OP has much higher SMV than most men here.. As in she is way more attractive than you. People would find more pleasure in her company than in yours, men and women alike. The racist comments here are deluded and laughable.

very rarely to see an attractive negress. If Rihanna wanted to sleep with me i would accept but i would reject 99% of negrofoids