Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ascend if you were NT?

Would you ascend if you were NT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
Would you ascend if you were NT?

No
Wbu @Zer0/∞

I've already addressed this, but most here should say no; most here are incel due to a combination of genetic PHYSICAL subhumanity, already fueling negative treatment and projection onto you, and then it is compounded upon by non-NTness and social inability... :feelssus:

Your NT status may affect you at the lower tiers, for sure, but ultimately a subhuman currycel who might be socially proficient and autistic subhuman currycel won't have much differences in getting any foids; one is a talking sub 5, and another is a socially incompetent sub 5... :feelsjuice:

Take autistic Chad, given attention from birth and a constant positive reinforcement loop from his attractiveness; he mogs any NT truecel to hell and back with the events he has experiences and the SMV he has. :feelsclown:

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women? I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities. Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague. That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate ...

Nope, I am the victim of raw physicality and the failure of flesh.

Mechanicus from Warhammer 40k had it right:

From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine.

Your kind cling to your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass you call a temple will wither and you will beg my kind to save you.

But I am already saved. For the Machine is Immortal.

Not all of us are 183 cm, handsome, well endowed fakecel faggots like you.

I do not think so, but some people said I look normie.
Is he really? lmao

No. I am already am NT. I am not attractive enough for genuine attraction. With the ethnic tax, I am around 4 at best.

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women? I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities. Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague. That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate ...
Wow. I can't believe this existed on the OFFICIAL Roblox forum :feelskek:

Is he really? lmao

View: https://youtu.be/FqC0Yf8OjAI

i'm already nt, just high inhib and quiet...and ugly af:feelsbadman:

View: https://youtu.be/FqC0Yf8OjAI

ok, to ignore list he goes :feelsEhh:

Subhuman stats in 2022, you need to be atleast a 6’4+ white chad that mogs 99% of men to have a chance with a land whale.

Anybody can get women if NT enough you can relate to millions of people

No, I am too ugly. I might be able to make unattractive male friends though.

No cause I'm a trucel

My deformity made me non-NT.

Impossible to say

No, I’m a currycel

I’d become gay friend. No NT for your face

The question doesn't really make sense because if I was NT I'd be a completely different person, so it wouldn't be "me" anymore.

No
My ascension has got nothing to do with girls
My goals don't require high NT levels

Might, but it’s not just my looks, I’m also mentally fucked,

I’m autistic, Anti social,depressed Af, and repulsive meaning people hating without even talking to me

I am 5'4 , so no :
NT chad = confident
Non NT chad = cute
NT incel = rapist
Non NT incel = invisible or creep

Voted no cause I'm already too fucked to ascend if I magically became NT. But if I'd been NT while growing up I'd probably have a social life and would have ascended with an ugly foid as a result

No NTmaxxing can help a 5'5 skinny dude to attain ascension.

No. I am an ugly 5'7 black male so that will forever be against me.

Probably yes but I’m not getting prettier with age…

With some luck, maybe.

Can't say for certain. But at the very least, I know that I would have friends and better career prospects.

Last edited:
If you're NT, then you can be LTN and still get a foid but for autists, they have to be HTN or above or else they end up here.

NT is more like a bonus when you already passed the looks and social status threshold. Most of us wouldn't ascend even if we were born 100 years earlier.

No. I'm mostly NT already.