Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you ascend if it meant 10 kids?

You ascend in this scenario or nah?

• Yah

• Nah

• Awoooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
A girl likes you, you also like her, but her family is religious and they want a very big family, so you can only marry her on the grounds that she must be a stay-at-home mother pumping out kids eternally. This means you must work and pay for these children and your wife. Obviously, there will be periods when you can't fuck your wife because she has just given birth. You will also have to raise 10+ kids. You do it or nah?

Of course I would. I would love a big religious happy family....
but I would never wish my genetics on another human being... let alone ten.

too much money needed to raise them

No, i hate children

How the fuck am I supposed to afford that? Assuming she's a virgin who hasn't completely lost her ability to pairbond and form a meaningful relationship regardless of whether or not the man is actually sub 5. :ping:

A girl likes you, you also like her, but her family is religious and they want a very big family, so you can only marry her on the grounds that she must be a stay-at-home mother pumping out kids eternally. This means you must work and pay for these children and your wife. Obviously, there will be periods when you can't fuck your wife because she has just given birth. You will also have to raise 10+ kids. You do it or nah?
fosho mang

Im an antinatalist so no

yeah, but only if I got to choose how to raise the kids

living off the grid and homeschooling them. No point in raising kids, especially daughters, if they get brainwashed by kiked society

That's the whole point of ascending to me - to have kids. So it's just a win win to me.

That’s my goal. But I also can’t afford 10 kids.

i want 10 kids but I won’t be able to afford it

Having a family and kids is something I'd love but I despise the thought of having to wageslave for the rest of my life.

Sounds interesting :feelshehe:

Absolutely. I'd ask her family for help, raise my kids into the black pill and looksmax them.

having 10 kids would literally result in me living on the street in a box so no thanks

no having kids is the most vile crime a human can commit

I don't have that kind of money, so no.

I would only ascend if I was guaranteed that