Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you appreciate a clingy GF?

Would you want a clingy GF?

• Yes

Votes: 111 84.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Undecided/Other

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
It's not a female trait. It's a male one. We are the romantics. We are the ones who get more attached. It's only a female trait in anime and other forms of fiction as it is a common male fantasy.

Very much this. This is why I love Yandere Girls. But to answer the OP's question yes, as long as I'm attracted to her. I bet It feels great to be wanted by someone so badly. sigh.

Somewhere between "yes" and "fuck yes."

"Clingy" implies that somebody wants me more than I want them, which is pretty inconceivable.

At first yes but after a while she would break my balls tbh.

I want my comfort zone tbh.
Still better than being an incel though.

Yes, Im clingy myself because my high levels of neuroticism so ideally my gf have to be it as well.

Lmao volcel if anything but yes. I wish there was a girl into a guy who likes hentai, video games, and basketball and wasn't repulsed by his interests immediately.

Of course, yes. I assume that being clingy means being also eager to please, which would be only bonus points in my view.

If she was guaranteed to be mine forever and never cheat on me then yes I would love a clingy girlfriend and would invest lots of time into taking care of her.

Otherwise I would be constantly suspicious of whether she is legit, whether it would suddenly end and whether she's fucking Chad on the side.

Nah my autism and adhd would make it hard to have a clingy gf. Ill hang out like once a week with her tho

idk I heard stories about clingy girlfriends doing fucked up stuff like even threatening to file a false rape accusation.
If by clingy you mean a dumb bitch that wants you only like food then no, but if you mean someone will be devastated by your absence and is actually willing to suffer for you then of course - Only then will the retarded clingy behavior(wanting to constantly be with you etc.) as an additional pattern not the main one would make some sense.

No= volcel faggot.

I don't understand why a guy wouldn't

As long as she isn't a bitch I am okay with any trait to be honest. After all I am in no position to really be picky.

No, i wouldn't be able to manage a relationship so challenging. I haven't the social skills. That's the ultimate reason because of it's over, apart my looks etc.

Obviously I'd take one over nothing, hell I'd even appreciate the notion of her being overly attached but I like having my personal space and alone time.

no
being THAT close for too long breeds hate or boredom
healthy relationships know about distance

Normies don't want clingy girlfriends because normies are not starved of sex and affection. On the other hand we know that if we by some miracle got a girlfriend, she'd be our only shot at happiness, so the clingier she is the safer we are.
+1

yes. i would find that attractive, she would care for me

nothing would be worse than getting cucked which is why i would like it

As long as she isn't one of those clingy "if you leave me I'll kill you" type.
It's not a female trait. It's a male one. We are the romantics. We are the ones who get more attached. It's only a female trait in anime and other forms of fiction as it is a common male fantasy.

I've noticed that in anime, like misa from deathnote.

Idk would a starving person want a buffet? Dumb question. For an incel/forever alone type guy what do you think?

If she was guaranteed to be mine forever and never cheat on me then yes I would love a clingy girlfriend and would invest lots of time into taking care of her.

Otherwise I would be constantly suspicious of whether she is legit, whether it would suddenly end and whether she's fucking Chad on the side.

What kind of question is this? I'd prefer for her to be clingy.

We, the creepy, weird monsters would appreciate the love of clingy girlfriends and wives much more than all those chads and normies who consider clinginess to be a negative trait.

We, the creepy, weird monsters would appreciate the love of clingy girlfriends and wives much more than all those chads and normies who consider clinginess to be a negative trait.
I still don't know how tf it could in any way be a negative trait it boggles my mind.

Maybe that's just the talking of a man who's been deprived of love his entire life.

Funnily enough, 3 people so far have said no, which is drastically more than I expected.
Well I'm saying no also, even though I'm desperate.
Older women are very clingy. I HATE that.

99% of us would say yes, volcel if you wouldn't.

I am honestly shocked with the results.

I am honestly shocked with the results.
Yeah, only 85% of the people answering said yes.

Quite shocking tbh
99% of us would say yes, volcel if you wouldn't.
Most of the people who said no usually talk about not being able to handle it or being autistic.

But yeah it's pretty damn close to 90%

Last edited:
Shoutout to the other 11 sperglords tbh.

Yes, because someone caring for me enough to be clingy would be very cute. As long as she isn't psychotic or a control freak it's cool.

Shame you missed the best yandere

That would actually be ideal. It also shows loyalty, so of course. You want her to miss you when she's not with you, that's the whole point of a girlfriend... In fact, I'd go further, you'd want her to be with you 24/7. Preferably, I would like her to have very few friends and be introverted like me, so we can just focus on each other.

Yes, it’s preferable to being alone

Yes, I would take anyone that would love me.

Last message for this I'm going to write

But holy hell there's 100+ votes for yes, call that a God damn double-rainbow cause I've never seen that on this site before. I just had to say something about that.

I don't know man. Some of the tinder experiments are insane with what girls would do for chad. Even if chad makes her travel long distances and ditches her she will still try to meet up with him and apologize if he stops talking to her.

i would never, ever get tired of it.

any other answer means fakecel/teencel

If she's not a slut, yes
If she is a slut, no