Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you appreciate a clingy GF?

Would you want a clingy GF?

• Yes

Votes: 111 84.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Undecided/Other

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
I know this is a real "water is wet" low IQ question to ask, as I think that this is a blatantly obvious "yes" question. But I'm asking, primarily because normies seem to think clinginess is a negative femoid trait, which I quite frankly find to be an oddity as I find it to be one of the few positive femoid traits that can be possessed.

Last edited:
do things get wet when it rains?

volcel if wouldnt

Yes as long as I’m physically attracted to her. But if she was an average looking hole that I’m not sure why I’m dating then fuck no

Yes, I have never had a foid (except for my mother obviously) touch me, so it would be an interesting experience.

Yes, since I am affectionate myself, that would fit.

Yes? Who wouldn´t want constant validation from a girl because that is what clingy is it means you are on her mind all the time.

Imagine the self esteem boost of having a girl (who you are attracted to) being obsessed with you. Just lol I'll be just as clingy

Normies don't want clingy girlfriends because normies are not starved of sex and affection. On the other hand we know that if we by some miracle got a girlfriend, she'd be our only shot at happiness, so the clingier she is the safer we are.

Any gf will do at this point.

Imagine the self esteem boost of having a girl (who you are attracted to) being obsessed with you. Just lol I'll be just as clingy
But such things are impossible for us:feelsrope:

No tbh. I'm very autistic and appreciate having personal space and distance.

It would be nice at first but drive me crazy after a while.

Normies don't want clingy girlfriends because normies are not starved of sex and affection. On the other hand we know that if we by some miracle got a girlfriend, she'd be our only shot at happiness, so the clingier she is the safer we are.
:blackpill:
I'd want my gf to worship the very ground I walk on and in return I'd give her everything

Is the Pope Catholic?

I dont care, getting 3 calls at 4am is better than being a lonely incel

anything with a pulse.

i would give everything for a clingy gf.

because normies seem to think clinginess is a negative femoid trait, which I quite frankly find to be an oddity as I find it to be one of the few positive femoid traits that can be possessed.

It's not a female trait. It's a male one. We are the romantics. We are the ones who get more attached. It's only a female trait in anime and other forms of fiction as it is a common male fantasy.

I don't really like this.
But i would.

I'm autistic. So I tend to appreciate having personal space.

I'd still take her.

This.

Same at least you dont have to worry about her cheating on you.

43 NTfags vs 4 sperglords

Not true
Lots of people on here want to live alone, so I guess this forum is Fakecels.is then according to you
No way. If i get a gf,i would want to live with her,fuck her everyday lol fuck loneliness

Imagine having someone who genuinely loved you and you felt the same way. Someone you could talk to for hours on end without a care in the world. Someone who would gladly give you all the hugs and kisses and cuddles you could dream of, as well as sex when you’re in the mood. Imagine all the validation and emotional support, that one loving girl would give you. You wouldn’t have to worry about her leaving you for some douchebag Chad. We’d all be in much better places than inceldom.

That’s how I’d imagine a clingy gf.

Normies see clingy as bad but it’s good especially if both are.

Imagine having someone who genuinely loved you and you felt the same way. Someone you could talk to for hours on end without a care in the world. Someone who would gladly give you all the hugs and kisses and cuddles you could dream of, as well as sex when you’re in the mood. Imagine all the validation and emotional support, that one loving girl would give you. You wouldn’t have to worry about her leaving you for some douchebag Chad. We’d all be in much better places than inceldom.

That’s how I’d imagine a clingy gf.

Normies see clingy as bad but it’s good especially if both are.
Out of every single post on here, I find it evident that this post is the most accurate in how I view a clingy gf. Cheers

Out of every single post on here, I find it evident that this post is the most accurate in how I view a clingy gf. Cheers
Cheers. Here’s to hoping that one day all of us can find one. Which is, in all likelihood, never going to happen.