Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Would you apply?

O

Off_Face

Greycel
Slut advertising for group sex on a website.

interests.
I am VERY selective with whom I choose to play, and will vet SAFE, SANE, CLEAN, ALPHA, ATTRACTIVE male partners--age 26-45. I have a weakness for the savages: fighters, marines, and military/ex-military men.

Well considering I am ZERO of those adjectives...

If i was any of those things i wouldn't be incel.

Such a fucking Low IQ post

Well basically none of those conditions apply to me.. sooo

My mother cleans every week my room once and I shower at least three times a day. I mastered the redpill and ascended to a real alpha. I am of aryan descend and can trace back my heritage 15 generations. I have an IQ of at least 150 as confirmed by innumerable onlinetest by very very renomate institutes. I am a veteran of the cuckwars. I fought in the Incelvil wars and in the resistance against the femocalypse M'lady.

I'll try I don't care if I don't fit the category at the end of the day we gonna SMAAAASHHHHH

Just gorilladickmaxx fam

My mother cleans every week my room once and I shower at least three times a day. I mastered the redpill and ascended to a real alpha. I am of aryan descend and can trace back my heritage 15 generations. I have an IQ of at least 150 as confirmed by innumerable onlinetest by very very renomate institutes. I am a veteran of the cuckwars. I fought in the Incelvil wars and in the resistance against the femocalypse M'lady.
Jfl kekd hard.
UPDOOTED

She likes fighters? And group sex? Send her off to Syria to get gang raped by ISIS

Just be SAFE, SANE, CLEAN, ALPHA, ATTRACTIVE male partners--age 26-45. I have a weakness for the savages: fighters, marines, and military/ex-military men. hypothesis
She likes fighters? And group sex? Send her off to Syria to get gang raped by ISIS
She wants attractive jfl