Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you allow a foid to sit next to you?

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
Whether it's on the bus, the train, or anywhere in public that has seats I would tell the bitch to sit on the floor or come up with something to stop them from sitting next to me.

I have gotten to a point in my life where I don't to interact with foids at all let alone be near them unless I have to in particular, work but other than that it's all hostility from there.

Nah, I’d probably walk away

I avoid trying to sit or make contact with most women.

Somehow it has never come up

This is part of the reason why I usually sit far away from everybody.

But sometimes when I'm in a crowded train or bus, I'm stuck next to them.

I put a bag on the seat next to me so this never happens

Yeah as long as she is being respectful to me

No I'd kill her

No. If forced, then I'll walk away. I don't need to deal with women's shit.

Whether it's on the bus, the train, or anywhere in public that has seats I would tell the bitch to sit on the floor or come up with something to stop them from sitting next to me.

I have gotten to a point in my life where I don't to interact with foids at all let alone be near them unless I have to in particular, work but other than that it's all hostility from there.
no

Whether it's on the bus, the train, or anywhere in public that has seats I would tell the bitch to sit on the floor
3818777 1702519638054

Not unless she was cool/friendly as foids are a literal legal liability for us unattractive men to be around these days.

I really don’t need to be hit with a sexual assault or rape charge for simply existing just because some bitch wants to feel important or desired for a few moments when Chads not around.

Depends what shes doing and how much rights she has if shes rude, Jk

Fakecel if a foid wants to sit next to you in the first place.

Lifefuel if a foid is wanting to sit next to me. I'd let her sit next to me, on my dick, and on my face

GrAY question so my answer will be also grAY

I can't allow something that will never occur

Tbh I would be happy if they did. But it's never happened

yes, but foids always avoid sitting anywhere near me.

I want a foid to sit on my face

I usually have a bag next to me to avoid this particular Situation but even if i don't, it's rare asf for anyone to voluntarily sit next to me i literally can't remember the last time this happened.

Yes so then I can rape them

would try to avoid it, don't want a false rape accusation the next day

No foids seat next to me, unless the public transport is heavly crowdes. Even then, most of the times foids prefer to stand with her friends tan to sit down next to me

I would rather sit next to a bear, foids are all creeps and bears are safer

Fakecel if foids sit next to you, I know that they rather stand.

no

If she'd give me a handjob, but it's top much to ask from a foid

fakecel trait: foids want to sit next to you