Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Would you adopt a kid?

swarthcel

swarthcel

6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' BWC
"Muh thats betabuxxing muh"

Yeah but hear me out:

Imagine having a little buddy that keeps you busy and gives life into your everyday Live.
You get a male Kid who is about ~6 years old maybe older from a rough family, at this age he isn't impacted that much from his former background so you can still form him so he can life a normal live with you.

Benefits:

-Massive Lifefuel
Once you have bonded with the kid you have finally found your purpose and even if you seem to think about roping you won't do it because you know someone who truly loves you is waiting for you at home

-Perfect Alibi
Normies will stop harassing you about why you don't have a girlfriend since they will assume that he's your biological son (if you get a kid with the same race)

-Your personal buddy
You can form him to whatever you'd like to, you can make him do sports or work on his future with school and include him in your hobbies

i can barely keep myself alive as is

Ill kill myself before i raise another mans sperm

No. And even if i was a normie i wouldn't do that because society thinks of men who adopts children as pedophiles, it's even forbidden to adopt children for men in many countries.

No. And even if i was a normie i wouldn't do that because society thinks of men who adopts children as pedophiles, it's even forbidden to adopt children for men in many countries.
Valid opinion, it was a fantasy purely for cope anyways

Only if id had at least a 5 million dollar network and also you need a wife in my country to adopt lol. You cant adopt alone.

if i could not produce my own offspring why would i take care of someones else mistake?

Sorry bro but I'm not the guy that stepped up

I'm the guy that stepped out... Because the whore was being a whore