Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you adopt a child?

T

Truecurrycel

Banned
-
Let's face it... Our lives are unfulfilled... We can never have a relationship. So would any of you like to give someone in a similar situation a chance?

No.Raising another mans seed is the most cucked thing you can do.I'd rather have a pet if I could afford it.

Why the fuck would u do that. Its bad enough dating a fat whale in her 30s with kids, that is already cucked, at least u would get sex,however gross it would be. Now you are raising the offspring of Stacey who continues to pound guys childfree.

I have considered adopting a child, for reasons that have me labeled an edge-lord. I'm just being pragmatic people!

No, but I also wouldn't have kids anyway. For one thing I'd be a terrible parent.

Well I would if I could. A child in need is better than women.

Absolutely no way. I don't want kids of my own, let alone another man's.

No. Trying to sort out my own issues at the moment so taking a care of a kid in the mix with that 24/7 wouldn’t help.

No, never. Because I wouldn't spend my money, energy and commitment to raise the result of what I should have been able to have (at least in a sane, non-deranged world), aka a family. If my looks are insufficient and laws are so cucked, not taking responsibility for others´ mistakes is a good payback against the feminist dictatorship.

It wouldn't be right to raise a kid in a single parent household.

Yes,and when she will turn 17,I will fuck her

:feelsthink:

I will get a dog. I think that'll be enough. Not sure they let single men adopt anything but teenagers where I am and who needs that problem.

No it is extremly cucked behavior

I would adopt a 14yo girl.

No man, I ain’t a cuck.

I would adopt a 14yo girl.
Which is why it's usually illegal for single men to adopt unfortunately. Unless it's Chad we're talking about of course, then the investigators and foid social workers would think aww what an amazing man for adoping a poor lonely girl. So only Chad may own a personal jb fucktoy.

No, never. Because I wouldn't spend my money, energy and commitment to raise the result of what I should have been able to have (at least in a sane, non-deranged world), aka a family. If my looks are insufficient and laws are so cucked, not taking responsibility for others´ mistakes is a good payback against the feminist dictatorship.
In New York City they will pay you up to or around 70k a year to be a guardian for a child.

Which is why it's usually illegal for single men to adopt unfortunately. Unless it's Chad we're talking about of course, then the investigators and foid social workers would think aww what an amazing man for adoping a poor lonely girl. So only Chad may own a personal jb fucktoy.
No problem. We can be a gay couple to use the progressivist bias in our favor and adopt a two little girls.

No problem. We can be a gay couple to use the progressivist bias in our favor and adopt a two little girls.

:forcedsmile: if I were less paranoid I'd be your fake gay partner for that purpose

:feelsbaton: Disclaimer :feelsbaton:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact, excluding the blackpill.

nigga I want to make children, not raise one

its not even about cuck shit imo, but about financial stability.

I have considered adopting a child, for reasons that have me labeled an edge-lord. I'm just being pragmatic people!
"Edge-lord" wtf do you want to rape it or make it go ER?

In New York City they will pay you up to or around 70k a year to be a guardian for a child.

Doing that as a job, it's another matter, though. The liability I can see is that if you're a man, you can get randomly accused of rape. Still, it's nice money.

No. I don’t even want kids in general. I hate em